Jill Rhodes (born August 27, 1962) is an American Journalist from Alabama, USA. Alabama University graduate started her career as a reporter. Rhodes landed her first job offer at Fox News.
She met her husband Sean Hannity (Radio Host, TV Host, Political Commentator, and Author) in a talk show during 1991. Soon, she wedded with him in 1993. It is shocking that the couple ended their 27 years of the marriage relationship in June 2020.
On the other hand, Sean began his new relationship with Ainsley Earhardt. The two of them worked together for Fox News.
The birth date of Jill Rhodes is August 27, 1962, in Alabama. Her age (as of 2020) calculated around 58 years old. As per her birth information, her zodiac sign is Virgo. However, she did not release the details of her mother and father.
She was an active child in the school and community. She earned a degree in Journalism from the University of Alabama. On the other hand, Sean Hannity’s spouse feels proud to hold American Citizenship.
Marriage with Sean Hannity & Children
Sean and Jill married in 1993 with the blessings of the respective families. She gave birth to a baby boy Sean Patrick Hannity (born November 3, 1998). Additionally, Jill Rhodes’ son is a professional tennis player.
She became a mommy of a daughter Merri Kelly Hannity (born in 2002). However, she ended her marriage with her husband Sean Hannity after 27 years in June 2020. The couple filed the divorce proceedings in the court. Mr. Hannity is romantically involved with his new lover Ainsley Earhardt.
Meanwhile, it turned out to be shocking news for their loved ones. After 27 years, Hannity and Rhodes took a big step to end their relationship. Before the separation, they lived as a happy family in Centre Island, New York.
|Real Full Name||Jill Rhodes.|
|Famous For||Being the former wife of Sean Hannity.|
|Age (As of 2020)||58 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 27, 1962.|
|Hometown/Birthplace Name||Alabama, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Virgo.|
|Home Location||New York, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Qualification||BA in Journalism.|
|High School||High School in Alabama.|
|College/University||University of Alabama.|
|Personal Life Info|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Husband Name||Sean Hannity.|
|Son||Sean Patrick Hannity (born November 3, 1998).|
|Daughter||Merri Kelly Hannity (born in 2002).|
|Last Updated||On 19 June 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
|Net worth (as of 2020)||$520K US Dollars.|
|Earnings||$80K-$90K (money earned through her journalism job).|
Some Interesting Facts about Jill Rhodes
- Sean wrote a published book “Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism” (2002).
- He dedicated the book to his wife.
- Jill worked with the reputed media houses in her journalism career.
- Sean Hannity’s wife gave her time to her job at Fox News too.
- Ms. Rhodes gets a paycheck of around $80K-$90K from her job. Therefore, her net worth calculated around $520,000 US Dollars (as of 2020).
- All the people associated with the journalism industry are active on social media platforms. Still, Jill is not among them. She is not willing to start her official accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She tends to give time to her family then to social media.
- Sean started his career as a volunteer talk show host at the University of California (Santa Barbara) in 1989.
- He spent his time in the WVNN radio station Alabama.
- Moreover, he worked at WABC (New York) and WOR.
- Alan Colmes and Hannity hosted a show titled “Hannity & Colmes” on Fox news. In 2008, Colmes departed from the show. Then, the program merged and got its new title Hannity.
- Jill Rhodes’ spouse earned an honorary degree from Liberty University.
- However, he promoted some conspiracy stories about Hillary Clinton’s health issues and Seth Rich’s murder mystery.
- During the 2016 Presidential Election in the USA, he was the earlier supporter of Donald Trump. He acted as a mouthpiece for him and criticized many things. Furthermore, he opposed social distancing in coronavirus pandemic.
- As the Forbes report of 2018, Hannity became the most-watched talk show host on television and radio due to his closeness with Trump.
- From 2003-2010, he hosted a country music program “Freedom Concerts” to raise funds for the social programs.
- A conservative blogger Debbie Schlussel wrote in 2010 that only a small portion of the charity amount reaches the needy people. Then, the concerts stopped in the same year due to the controversies.
- Sean was the executive producer of a Hollywood movie titled “Let There Be Light” (2017). He acted in the film along with Kevin Sorbo.
- As of April 2018, he purchased around 877 properties valued $89 Million US Dollars. He got some houses on loan from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). There are some issues connected with the tenants’ problem with Hannity.
- He found institutional corruption in the Catholic Church. Therefore, he left it and then realized his faith in Christianity became stronger.
- Jill Rhodes is a beautiful woman and her height is 5 feet 4 inches. Accordingly, the weight of her healthy and fit body is 56 Kilograms.