Jill Scheer (born in 1979) is a Canadian Homemaker, Famous Personality, and Politician’s Partner from Regina, Saskatchewan. She is well identified as the spouse of Andrew Scheer who is an American-Canadian Politician.
Since 2004, he is serving as Member of Parliament (MP) for the riding of Regina—Qu’Appelle. Furthermore, Andrew even serves as a leader of the Conservative Party and Leader of the Official Opposition.
At the age of 32, he created history after becoming the youngest Speaker of the House of Commons. October 03, 2019, Scheer revealed his dual-citizenship but he also revealed bash from many people for announcing it so late.
His father “James D. Scheer” is from American and Andrew & his sisters received their US passports during their childhood. The politician defended himself by saying that no one’s ever asked me before about it.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
The 40-years-old Jill Scheer began her relationship with her then-boyfriend, Andrew in the early 2000s. However, the couple never mentioned about their love life and how they met each other for the first time.
Jill tied the knot with her husband “Andrew James Scheer” in 2003. Their wedding ceremony was a lavish affair that took place at the Holy Rosary Cathedral in Regina.
They then blessed with five kids including two daughters Madeline & Grace Scheer and two sons Henry & Thomas Scheer. Andrew Scheer’s spouse belongs to a well-recognized family her brothers served in the sports as well as the political world.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jill Ryan.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Andrew Scheer (American-Canadian Politician).|
|Age (As of 2019)||40 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1979.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Bob Ryan.
Mother: Barb Ryan.
|Siblings||Brother: Jonathan Robert Ryan and Steve Ryan.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 2003.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Andrew.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Andrew James Scheer.|
|Son||1. Henry Scheer.
2. Thomas Scheer.
|Daughter||1. Madeline Scheer.
2. Grace Scheer.
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The University of Regina.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Rachel McAdams.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jill Scheer
- Andrew Scheer’s Wife whose real full birth name is Jill Ryan was born to her parents in the year 1979. Her birthplace in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Hence, Jill Scheer’s age is 40 years old, as of 2019.
- Her father’s name is “Bob Ryan” and Jill’s mother’s name is “Barb Ryan”.
- She also has two siblings i.e. two brothers named Jonathan Robert Ryan aka Jon Ryan & Steve Ryan.
- After completing her school education from a local high school, she graduated from the University of Regina.
- Jon Ryan is a football player and currently plays for the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the Canadian Football League (CFL).
- He also performed for teams like Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, and Winnipeg Blue Bombers.
- He is married to his wife “Sarah Colonna” (stand-up comedian).
- Jonathan also appeared on her podcast called “Off The Rails” numerous times with Josh Wolf (American comedian, actor, and writer).
- Steve Ryan is also working as a politician who once competed for the Saskatchewan NDP in the 2007 and 2011 provincial elections.
- During an interview, Scheer unveiled that his children were studying in a private faith-based school.
- Jill’s husband is also a hunter and firearm owner. He is also a big-time fan of gridiron football and supports the Seattle Seahawks & Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- She and her family currently live in Stornoway, Canada that is an official residence of the leader of the opposition.
- She along with her spouse hosted her first solo event on Parliament Hill to raise awareness of the worldwide bone marrow registry.