Jim Jordan (born February 17, 1964) is an American Politician, Founder, and Social Media Personality from Troy, Ohio. He is currently serving as the U.S. Representative for Ohio’s 4th congressional district.
The politician joined the post back in 2007. Furthermore, Jordan is a member of the Republican Party. He appointed the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee since 2019.
The source even stated that Jim is even one of the founding members of Freedom Caucus. it is a congressional assembly which consists of conservative as well as libertarian Republican members of the US House of Representatives.
The politician also became its Chairman from 2015 to 2017. In July 2018, it was revealed that Jordan wanted to compete for the house speaker but lost to Kevin McCarthy. Earlier, this position was held by Paul Ryan.
Recently, on September 30, 2019, Jim got into intense argue with Jake Tapper (journalist) during an interview session. He and Tapper got into a topic of Ukraine scandal when Jordan claimed that Donald Trump tried compelling Volodymyr Zelensky (Ukrainian President).
The founder was pointing out the investigation that took place conducted on Joe Biden and his son Hunter. According to Jim, there is no evidence of Biden’s did anything wrong.
Early Life, Parents & Education
The politician whose real full birth name is James Daniel Jordan was born on the 17th of October 1964 to his parents. Hence, Jim Jordan’s age is 55 years old, as of 2019. His father name is “John Jordan” and the politician’s mother is “Shirley Jordan”.
The U.S. Representative has a sibling i.e. a brother “Jeff Jordan”. He is an American venture capitalist at the Andreessen Horowitz (Silicon Valley firm). Earlier, Jeff worked as the president and CEO of “OpenTable”.
As of education, James completed his school studies from Graham High School. Later, he graduated with a bachelors’ degree in economics from The University of Wisconsin–Madison in 1986.
Daniel Jordan then did his post-graduation from Ohio State University and a master’s degree in education. Finally, in 2001, Jim bagged his Juris Doctor Degree from Capital University Law School.
|Real Full Birth Name||James Daniel Jordan.|
|Profession||Politician, Founder, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||being the U.S. Representative for Ohio's 4th congressional district.|
|Age (As of 2019)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 17, 1964.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Troy, Ohio, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|House In||Ohio, United States.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: John Jordan.
Mother: Shirley Jordan.
|Siblings||Brother: Jeff Jordan.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Polly Jordan.|
|Son||1. Isaac Jordan.
2. Benjamin Jordan.
|Daughter||1. Jessie Jordan.
2. Rachel Jordan.
|Highest Qualification||Juris Doctor.|
|School||Graham High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. The University of Wisconsin–Madison.
2. Capital University Law School.
3. Ohio State University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Elvis Presley (American singer) and Angelina Jolie (American actress).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jim Jordan
- During his college days, Jordan remained a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion.
- He even won the 1985 NCAA championship match over John Smith. Now, he is a two-time Olympic gold medalist and four-time world champion.
- The 55-year-old politician started his career as an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University and worked from 1986 to 1994.
- As of relationship, Jordan is a married man and tied the knot with his wife “Polly Jordan” many years ago.
- The couple also shares four children i.e. two daughters Jessie & Rachel Jordan and two sons Isaac & Benjamin Jordan.
- Currently, he and his family live near Urbana in central Champaign County.
- In 2000, James won a seat in the Ohio Senate and defeated Jack Kaffenberger with 88% of votes.
- Jim Jordan stands tall at a height of 1.83 m or 6 feet 0 inch and his weight is 181 lbs (82 Kg).
Have a look: Click Here to Read the Biography of Shante Broadus
- He even named as the Watchdog of the Treasury in the year 1996, 2000, and 2004.
- In his successful career, Jim received the Defender of Life Award from the Ohio Right to Life Society.
- Furthermore, the politician became the first member of Congress to sign the “No Climate Tax” pledge in July 2008.