Shante Broadus (born October 30, 1971) is an American Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, and Celebrity Partner from Los Angeles, California. She is best known as the longtime girlfriend and then spouse of Snoop Dogg.
He is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, producer, entrepreneur, and actor who gained fame with his debut album titled “Doggystyle” in 1993. Furthermore, the artist launched his career in the music industry in 1992 after he was first found by Dr. Dre.
Doggystyle debuted at number one on both the Billboard 200 and Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. Later, Snoop starred and gave music to a short film “Murder Was the Case”.
Some of his other popular works are “Tha Doggfather”, “Tha Last Meal”, “Tha Blue Carpet Treatment”, “Malice ‘n Wonderland”, “Ego Trippin”, and much more. As stated by a source, Snoop Dogg’s Net worth is $135 million US Dollars, as of 2019.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Kids
The 47-years-old entrepreneur started dating her then-boyfriend, Snoop when they were together in high school. Shante Broadus tied the knot with her husband “Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr.” on June 12, 1997.
Furthermore, the couple shares three children together. On August 21, 1994, Shante gave birth to their first son named “Corde Broadus” who is now an actor and model. Recently, he revealed on social media that his third baby Kai Love passed away at the age of 10 days old.
Kai was born on September 15, 2019, and died on September 25, 2019. Mrs. Broadus also shared an emotional video where she sang a song in order to pay tribute to his deceased grandson.
On February 21, 1997, the celebrity pair welcomed their second kid “Cordell Broadus”. Finally, on June 22, 1999, Snoop Dogg’s spouse gave birth to her only daughter “Cori Broadus“. Snoop began an extra-marital affair with his girlfriend “Laurie Holmond” (Source: Wikipedia).
With this affair, they produced a son named Julian Corrie Broadus. Shante later decided to divorce the rapper on May 21, 2004 and cited irreconcilable differences. However, Shante and Calvin Cordozar restored their wedding vows on January 12, 2008.
|Real Full Birth Name||Shante Taylor.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Philanthropist.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Snoop Dogg (American rapper, singer, songwriter, producer, entrepreneur, and actor).|
|Age (As of 2018)||47 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 30, 1971.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-32-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Jermaine Fuller.
Sister: Sharelle Fuller.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Snoop.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr.|
|Son||1. Corde Broadus.
2. Cordell Broadus.
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||Long Beach Polytechnic High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Halle Berry.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Shopping and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Evaluation (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Shante Broadus
- Snoop Dogg’s wife whose real full birth name is Shante Taylor Fuller celebrates her birthday on the 30th of October. Shante Broadus was born in 1971 and her age is 47 years old, as of 2018.
- There is no information about her father and mother but we will update our readers in the coming days.
- She has two siblings i.e. a sister “Sharelle Fuller” and a brother “Jermaine Fuller”.
- Shante completed her school education and graduated from Long Beach Polytechnic High School.
- Her daughter, Cori completed her education from Ramón C. Cortines School of Visual and Performing Arts.
- She follows her dad’s footsteps and currently working as a singer. She released single tracks such as Daddy’s Girl, SMH, Do My Thang, and much more.
- In fact, Shante’s second kid, Cordell, used to be a football player but later he flipped his career and became a filmmaker.
- Furthermore, Corde made his silver screen debut with the movie “We the Party” in 2012 as Chowder’s DJ.
- She made appearances in TV shows like “The Mo’Nique Show” and “E! True Hollywood Story”.
- In 2007, Taylor Fuller even appeared on her husband’s reality show “Snoop Dogg’s Father Hood” alongside her kids.
- Moreover, the celebrity partner also featured in a documentary titled “Reincarnated”.
- According to a source, in 2008, Shante garnered controversy after she was driving under influence and got arrested.