Joanne Tucker (born 26 June 1982) is an American Actress, Theatre Artist, Director, Screenwriter, and Celebrity Wife from Brooklyn, New York. She is best known as Adam Driver’s Spouse.
This Actress has started her acting career from Theatre and short films. She has featured in many short films like After You Left (2010), and I’m Coming Over (2011).
She has made acting debut from her first film “Loft” in 2011. Later she has acted in many movies like Gayby (2012), Babes (2013), and Listen Up Philip (2014). In 2016, she has also appeared in “Zero Days” film.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
- Adam Driver’s Girlfriend was born on the 26th of June 1982 in Brooklyn, New York. In 2019, Joanne Tucker age is 37 years old and birth zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Her father and mother belong to Caucasian ethnicity and American Descent.
- As per sibling, she has a sister in her family.
- She has attended Private Elite K-12 School, Dalton to complete her high school elementary education.
- Later, Joanne has taken admission to Liberal Arts Bard College, New York and studied Theater, Arts & Performance. She has finished her graduation with a Bachelor’s Arts Degree.
- Tucker has also graduated from the Juilliard School in 2009.
- She is the permanent member of the New York Theatre group for many years. In addition, Tucker has also acted in many live stage theatre Play.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Joanne Elizabeth Tucker.|
|Profession||Actress, Theatre Artist, Director & Screenwriter.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Adam Driver (American Actor).|
|Age (As of 2019)||37 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 26, 1982.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Awards||George Mayer Matador Award in 2016.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, New York.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Debut||Film: Loft (2011).
Theatre Play: Little Doc (2010, as Peggy).
Short Movie: After You Left (2010).
|Movies||1. After You Left (2010, short).
2. I'm Coming Over (2011, short).
3. Loft (2011).
4. Gayby (2012).
5. Babes (2013).
6. Listen Up Philip (2014).
7. Zero Days (2016).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: 1 sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since June 2013.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Adam.|
|Boyfriend||Adam Douglas Driver.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Adam Driver (June 2013 to Present).
|Son||1 (born in 2016, name not found).|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree in Theater and Performance.|
|School||Private Elite High School Dalton.|
|Alma Mater.||The Juilliard School & Liberal Arts Bard College in New York.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||William Shakespeare (English Poet), & Fyodor Dostoyevsky (Russian Novelist).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend, Spouse & Children
- Age-Gap Difference: She is 2 years older than her Partner Adam (born 19 November 1983, age 35 years).
- The star Adam met Tucker firstly met at “The Juilliard School” located at the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City. This is an Arts school for Acting, Drama, Music, and Theatre play.
- In 2006, Actor Driver has founded the Arts in the Armed Forces (AITAF). This firm is mainly designed to introduce Arts, Acting and Theatre culture in the Army.
- Wikipedia: Adam has collaborated with Joanne to form a team. He has served as the Lead Director, and Tucker has worked as the artistic director in the AITAF organization.
- By working together, they fall in love and started dating each other. Adam has proposed his longtime girlfriend on Valentine with a diamond engagement ring.
- In 2012, this beautiful couple officially engaged in a private ceremony.
- Wedding: Joanne Tucker has tied the knot along with her husband Adam Driver in June 2013.
- At present, they are happily living in their residence at Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, New York.
- Children: Adam is a proud father of a 3 years old Son. Her wife Joanne give birth to his first child (a baby boy) in 2016.
- She is a nature-loving person. In addition, Tucker also has a soft corner for pets and animal.
- In her house, she has a Rottweiler-Pitbull mix breed dog named Mouse.
Read Also: The Biography of Daisy Ridley | Trivia, Profile, Story & Lifestyle
Some Lesser Known Facts about Joanne Tucker
- Adam Driver’s Wife loves reading novels and books. Her favorite novel is “Moby Dick or The Whale” Novel by Herman Melville.
- In 2010, she has started working in the Entertainment Industry. Before entering into movies, she has worked in various Theatre Plays and short films like “After You Left (2010)”.
- In the same year, Tucker has played the role of “Peggy” in Little Doc along with her Spouse Adam. She is the only female actress in that live stage show.
- Money Factor: She is making a fortune from her career in the film industry. The estimated Net worth of Tucker is around $500K US Dollars.
- Adam Driver has also featured her in his show named Girls in the cameo role. In this show, she has played the character of Ruthie.
- In 2012, her performance in “The Yellow Hour” play in Rattlestick Playwrights Theater is loved by everyone.
- Figure Measurements: Joanne Tucker height is decent as compared to her Spouse. She stands at 5 feet 6 inches or 168 cm tall. Her Spouse Adam is 8 inches taller than her i.e. 6 feet 2 inches or 189 cm. In addition, her body weight is around 55 Kilograms (121 lbs).
- She is also involved in many charity projects. In 2016, she has campaigned with Budweiser to collect funds for military family scholarships.
- Achievements: In 2016, she has won the George Mayer Matador Award for her great contribution to the classical theatre.
- In 2018, Joanne started working at the Juilliard School to teach acting to the 1st year Student. She has also directed “Our Lady of 121st Street” play in that acting school.