Jonathan Powell (born in 1987) is a British Musician, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Partner from London, England. He is well recognized for being the longtime boyfriend and later spouse of Charlotte Church.
She is a Welsh singer-songwriter, actress, television presenter, and political activist. She initially gained fame and success in the early 20s as a classical singer. Her first debut studio album “Voice of an Angel” which was a collection of arias, holy songs, and classical tracks became a huge hit worldwide.
Later, Charlotte published her recent album titled “Back to Scratch” on October 17, 2010. As an actress, the artist first appeared in the film “Touched by an Angel” (as Alice, an orphan).
Some of her other popular works are Dream a Dream, The Charlotte Church Show, Tissues and Issues, Enchantment, and much more. Wealth Factor: the accumulated Charlotte Church’s Net worth is $12 million US Dollars, as of 2019.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend, Spouse & Children
According to a source, the 32-year-old Jonathan Powell began a romantic relationship with his then-girlfriend, Church in 2010. However, the couple always wanted to keep their love life away from media attention.
On 4 October 2017, he tied the knot with his wife “Charlotte Maria Church” in Cardiff in a secret ceremony. Their wedding was a private affair and only a few close friends & family members.
Earlier, the pair wedded each other at St David’s Suite of Cardiff Register Office on September 14, 2017. Charlotte’s mother, Maria Church, served as their witness and signed the forms.
Following the Powell and Charlotte marriage, they again celebrated nuptials after throwing blessing party. In May 2017, the classical singer announced about her pregnancy with her then-beau, Jonathan.
The announcement was made when she was performing live on stage at Birmingham Pride on May 28, 2017. Unfortunately, the pair confirmed on Twitter that Maria suffered miscarriage and lost her baby. Charlotte Church’s husband supported her during this difficult phase of life.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jonathan Powell.|
|Famous for||being the husband of Charlotte Church (Welsh singer-songwriter, actress, television presenter, and political activist).|
|Age (As of 2019)||32 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1987.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Siblings||Names are not available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 2017.|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Charlotte Maria Church.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Christian Bale.
Actress: Emily Blunt.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Music, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jonathan Powell
- Jonathan Powell was born in 1987 in London, England, United Kingdom. Hence, his age is 32 years, as of 2019.
- Charlotte Church’s husband is a very private person and never mentioned anything about his parents, siblings, and education on the internet.
- His wife earlier had a longtime affair with her ex-fiance, Gavin Henson, (Welsh rugby player). They also share two children together.
- On 20 September 2007, she gave birth to their first child, daughter “Ruby Megan Henson”.
- Later, the former couple blessed with a son named Dexter Lloyd Henson, on 11 January 2009.
Explore More: Who is Elsa Jean? Her Biography, Love Life & Information
- Eventually, Charlotte Maria Church and Gavin Henson became engaged in April 2010.
- However, they called off their engagement and separated in 2010.
- Recently, the singer said that she aspires to transform part of her home in Wales into a school for 20 children.
- Church will also finance the first year of the school at her home which is located in Dinas Powys, Vale of Glamorgan.