Jordan McGraw (born October 21, 1986) is an American Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Guitarist, and Celebrity Kid from Los Angeles, California. He is best known as a child of Dr. Phil McGraw (American television personality and author).
He garnered worldwide fame after hosting the television talk show “Dr. Phil”. Furthermore, Phil made his first appearance on the screen with the series “The Oprah Winfrey Show” in the late 1990s.
McGraw also holds a doctorate in clinical psychology. However, the TV personality is not licensed to practice. In the initial days of his career, Dr. Phil started by working in a private clinic for many years.
On the other hand, Jordan is currently pursuing his profession as a singer and guitarist. In addition, he remained a member of the rock and pop band “Hundred Handed”. In 2015, he made debut with the group and released his single “Love Me Like the Weekend”. Earlier, in 2010, McGraw served as a vice president of A&R at Organica Music Group (OMG).
Early Life, Parents & Sibling
The guitarist’s birthday falls on the 21st of October and Jordan McGraw was born in 1986 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Therefore, he ages 33 years old, as of 2019 and his zodiac sign is Libra.
His mother “Robin McGraw” is a New York Times best-selling author. She married his father “Phillip Calvin McGraw” back in 1976. The musical artist has an elder brother named Jay McGraw who is an American writer and TV producer.
Jordan became interested in music from an early age. At the age of 15, he started to play and learn guitar in 2005. The same year, the singer also formed his first band called “Upside”.
Phil McGraw’s child performed as a vocalist and guitarist for the group for five years. Later, he appointed at Organica Music Group (OMG) and also became their main songwriter. During this period, Jordan worked with various artists such as Margo Rey and Crystal Harris.
In fact, the singer even recorded his songs with the Organica Music Group. In 2011, McGraw joined Stars in Stereo as a lead guitarist in a band. However, in 2015, the group stopped to operate and the artist had to find some other way.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jordan McGraw.|
|Profession||Singer, Musician, Songwriter, and Guitarist.|
|Famous for||being the son of Dr. Phil McGraw (American television personality and author).|
|Age (As of 2019)||33 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 21, 1986.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jordanmcgraw/?
|Debut||Album: OO WHOA (as a solo artist, on 9 February 2018).
|List of Other Projects||1. Love Me Like the Weekend.
2. Our Dead Language.
3. On Parade EP.
5. Miss California.
6. Vibe, etc.
|Bands he worked with||1. Hundred Handed.
2. Stars in Stereo.
3. The Upside.
|Songs List||1. met at a party.
4. too good.
5. practice in the mirror.
6. favorite flavor.
7. bread and butter.
9. we should still be friends.
10. no last names.
11. lose your cool.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 188 cm.
Meters: 1.88 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 86 Kg.
Pounds: 189 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||11.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Phillip Calvin McGraw.
Mother: Robin Jo Jameson.
|Siblings||Elder Brother: Jay McGraw.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Marissa Jack and Crystal Harris (rumored).|
|Girlfriend||name not available.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Elite School in LA.|
|Alma Mater.||Not known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Love to do||Playing Guitar, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Mark Wahlberg.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||music shows, albums, stage performances, songs, YouTube, etc.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jordan McGraw
- From a young age, Phil McGraw’s son had the privilege to be able to receive teachings from David Foster (music producer).
- The other members of his Hundred Handed band were Drew Langan (drummer) and Matt Black (bassist).
- They released several projects such as “Our Dead Language”, “Too Good”, “On Parade EP”, “Celebrate”, “Miss California”, and “Vibe”.
- In 2017, they split company with Black and went their own way.
- Through his successful career, Jordan McGraw accumulated the Net worth of $1.5 million US Dollars, as of 2019. On the other hand, his dad has wealth which is estimated to be a whopping $400 million USD.
- His house in LA has a Tim Burton-inspired interior. It has a long bar, floating mini-golf area, a pool table, 3 pinball machines, an outdoor swimming pool, a home studio, and much more.
- Furthermore, in 2011, Jordan had romantic links with his former girlfriend Crystal Harris (American model and television personality). But they never confirmed their love life publicly.
- Later, he started his relationship with his partner “Marissa Jack” (singer). The ex-couple first met each other in 2012 during a musical event.
- They broke up due to undisclosed reasons back in 2017.
- As of December 2019, Jordan is seeing a girl but he doesn’t reveal much information about her on the internet.