Kalpana Soren (born in 1976) is an Indian business personality from Ranchi, Jharkhand (India). She employed in the family business. Kalpana is married, and her husband is Hemant Soren (JMM Leader).
Furthermore, Hemant won the Jharkhand Vidhan Sabha from Dumka city. He swore as the second CM, Jharkhand, on December 26, 2019.
The news related to him leaked out on December 24, 2019. He invited Sonia Gandhi (Congress President) for the ceremony too. Additionally, he belongs to the ST community.
Early Life, Parents & Childhood
Kalpana Soren was born in 1976 in Ranchi City, Jharkhand. Additionally, her age (as of 2019) is 43 years old. Soren’s father works in the business. Her mother is a home engineer. Moreover, Kalpana has two siblings.
She did not share any information about them. Furthermore, she qualified for her schooling from a private school. She studied her graduation from the government college in Jharkhand.
Wedding with Husband Hemant Soren & Children
She had an arranged marriage with Hemant. They went for traditional marriage in early 2000. Kalpana Soren loved the simplicity and nature of her spouse.
Moreover, the couple has two cute sons. The children studies in the convent school.
|Full Real Birth Name||Kalpana Hemant Soren|
|Famous for||Her husband Hemant Soren elected as 2nd Chief Minister of Jharkhand 2019.|
|How Old: Age (As of 2019)||43 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1976.|
|Caste||Schedule Tribe (ST) Community.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||Ranchi, Jharkhand (India).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband Name||Hemant Soren.|
|Son||Two Sons (Name Not Known).|
|Highest Qualification||Earned Bachelor's Degree.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kalpana Soren
- She devotes her time to social activities with her family members.
- Furthermore, Kalpana follows traditional activities.
- Hemant supported the liquor ban in the Jharkhand.
- He protested in the direct bank transfer in the PDS scheme.
- Earlier, he elected as Jharkhand Chief Minister (2013-14) with Congress and RJD support.
- The government could not function, and his tenure ended in 2014.
- His dad Shibu Soren was also the Chief Minister, Jharkhand.
- Hemant and Kalpana go for her regular cycling.
- Moreover, he inspired the Birsa Munda views.
- He often called himself as a tribal warrior.
- Still, he was also ahead in the opposition of the BJP during the 2019 Lok Sabha election.
- He emerged as the opposition leader in the Jharkhand Global Summit 2017.
- Soren did not attend the event called it fake.
- He strongly opposed government policies like Chhota Nagpur Tenancy Act and the Santhal Pargana Tenancy Act.