Karman Kaur Thandi (born June 16, 1998) is an Indian Professional Tennis Player from New Delhi, India. She is famous for being the only 6th woman tennis player to enter in the WTA top-200 ranking chart.
The 20-year-old Tennis Star has won her maiden ITF Singles Title “Hong Kong tournament” on June 23, 2018. In the final match, she has defeated China’s Jia-Jing Lu by 6–1, 6–2 score.
On 27 September 2018, she also shares the same stage along with Virat Kohli in the launch party of Tissot Watches.
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Karman Kaur Thandi.|
|Age (As of 2018)||Twenty (20) years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 16, 1998.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New Delhi, India.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||New Delhi, India.|
|Famous for||Only 6th woman tennis player to enter in the WTA top-200 ranking chart.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 61 Kg.
Pounds: 135 lbs.
|Body Measurements (breast-waist-hips)||34-26-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Turned Professional Tennis Player||2015.|
|Plays||Right Handed (Double Handed Backhand).|
|Records & Achievements||Winning Hong Kong tournament on 23 June 2018 (ITF Pro circuit, beating Jia-Jing Lu by 6–1, 6–2 score).|
|Parents||Father: Chetanjit Singh (Businessman).
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Karman Kaur Thandi Husband & Relationship|
|Boyfriend||Name not Available.|
|Highest Qualification||Pursuing her Bachelor's degree from Jesus and Mary College.|
|School||Ryan International School, New Delhi.|
|College/ University||Jesus and Mary College, New Delhi.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ranbir Kapoor.
Cricketer: Virat Kohli.
Tennis Player: Serena Williams.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Kashmir.|
|Love to do||Shopping and Swimming.|
|Favorite Food||Punjabi Dishes.|
|Karman Kaur Thandi Net worth|
|Net Asset (approx.)||Rs. 88.4 Lakhs Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Lesser Known Facts about Karman Kaur Thandi
- Karman Kaur has started playing tennis from the age of 8 years old.
- Thandi has attended Ryan International School, New Delhi to complete her high school education. Currently, she is pursuing her Bachelors’ degree graduation from Jesus and Mary College, New Delhi.
- She is financially supported by Mahesh Bhupathi and Virat Kohli Foundation.
- Her Father “Chetanjit Singh” is a Delhi-based businessman, who is primarily dealing in LED Sliding Light display and electronics product. Furthermore, her Mother is a housewife.
- As per her physical statistics, she has a lean and flexible body type. She is also considered as one of the tallest woman tennis players. Karman Kaur Thandi’s height is around 6 feet 0 inches (183 in centimeters) and her weight is 61 Kg (135 in pounds).
- Her Favorite woman tennis players are Serena Williams and Naomi Osaka.
- She is the only daughter of her Parents. In her family, she also has siblings, but I have not found any details regarding them.
- As per her personal life, she has not revealed any details about her past relationships, affairs or dating history publically. In addition, the name of her boyfriend is not currently available on the internet.
- Karman has won $25,000 US dollars prize money in the Hong Kong tournament. Therefore, her estimated Net worth is around Rs. 88.4 Lakhs Indian Rupees, as of 2018.