Naomi Osaka (born October 16, 1997) is a Japanese Professional Tennis Player from Chūō-Ku, Osaka, Japan. On 9 September 2018, she has created history by winning US Open 2018 Tennis Tournament. She has defeated Serena Williams by 6-2, 6-4 score in the controversial Final.
The 20-year-old Tennis Player becomes the first Japanese Athlete to win a Tennis Grand Slam Title. Naomi has also thanked her coach “Sascha Bajin” for his hard-core training.
Aleksandar Bajin is known to be the former Hitting partner of Serena Williams. He has also given his coaching to Victoria Azarenka (Belarusian tennis player).
Naomi Osaka Profile, Age, Parents & Early Life
How old is the US Open 2018 Winner? She was born on the 16th of October 1997 in Chūō-Ku, Osaka, Japan. Therefore, Naomi Osaka’s age is around Twenty (20) years old, as of 2018. Her family has moved from Japan to the United States when she was just 3 years old.
Her father “Leonard Maxime Francois” belongs from Haiti (A Country in the Caribbean). Later, he has moved to the USA for his study at New York University. After this, he has moved to Japan for professional reason and met her mother “Tamaki Osaka“.
This beautiful couple marries after a few years of dating. Initially, the family of Tamaki was against her decision to marry a black man. Therefore, she has not contacted her family for over 10 years.
She also has an elder sister named “Mari Osaka”. As per her ethnicity, she belongs to Mixed Multiracial Japanese-Haitian Descent.
Education & Qualification
Naomi has attended Broward Virtual High School to complete her high school graduation. She has also studied in Elmont Alden Terrace Primary. During her teenage days, she was playing tennis from Harold Solomon Institute (Florida Tennis SBT Academy) tennis club.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Spouse
As per her personal life, she has never revealed any details about her boyfriend publically. But, she was in a relationship with a mystery guy from her high school.
Naomi Osaka Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Height, Weight, Net worth, Parents, Sister & Details
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Naomi Osaka.|
|Working As||Professional Tennis Player.|
|Age (As of 2018)||Twenty (20) years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 16, 1997.
|Birthplace/Hometown||Chūō-Ku, Osaka, Japan.|
|Nationality||Japanese & American.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|Ethnicity||Mixed Multiracial Japanese-Haitian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Florida, USA.|
|Famous for||1. Winner of the US Open Tennis 2018 (defeated Serena Williams in controversial Final by 6-2, 6-4 score.
2. She is the first Japanese Tennis Player to win a Tennis Grand Slam Title.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||32-30-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Coach||1. Patrick Tauma (2013).
2. Harold Solomon (2014).
3. David Taylor (2016-2017).
4. Sascha Bajin (2018-present).
|Turned Professional Tennis Player||In September 2013.|
|Racquet Name (Model)||Yonex EZONE 98 racquet (Polytour Pro 125 and Rexis 130 string used in it).|
|Plays||Right-handed Player along with the two-handed backhand.|
|Records & Achievements||1. Winning 2018 US Open Tennis Tournament on 9 September 2018.
2. Winner of Indian Wells Open, the United States in March 2018.
3. WTA Newcomer of the Year (2016).
4. First Japanese Athlete to win a Tennis Grand Slam tournament.
|Parents||Father: Leonard Maxime Francois.
Mother: Tamaki Osaka.
Sister: Mari Osaka (Elder).
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Naomi Osaka Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with a mystery guy.|
|Boyfriend||Name not Available.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Broward Virtual High School & Elmont Alden Terrace Primary.|
|Tennis Club||Harold Solomon Institute (Florida Tennis SBT Academy).|
|College/ University||Elmont Alden Terrace Primary.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
Tennis Player: Serna Williams & Novak Djokovic.
Celebrity Crush: Michael B. Jordan.
TV Show: The Office.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Tokyo.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Sushi, Fish & Sea Food.|
|Naomi Osaka Net worth|
|Net Asset (approx.)||$4.55 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary Per Episode||Will Update.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Facts about Japanese Tennis Player (US 2018 Open Winner)
- As per her physical statistics, Naomi Osaka’s height is 5 feet 11 inches (180 in centimeters tall) and her weight is around 70 kilograms (154 in pounds). The body measurements (breast-waist-hips) of this Japanese Tennis Star is 32-30-34.
- Tennis Star Naomi and her sister have used her mother’s surname “Osaka” because they were living in Japan. Her family thought this surname will help their children to get admission in school easy and get rented houses.
- She has a dream to play along with her childhood idol “Serena Williams”.
- As per 2018, the estimated Naomi Osaka’s Net worth is $4.55 Million US dollars.
- She uses to play tennis with her sister and father since her childhood. She has dual citizenship of Japan & America.
- Initially, her father wants she will represent the USA in international level. But, the United States Tennis Association has not shown any interest in her. Therefore, Leonard Maxime Francois has decided to register her with the Japanese Tennis Association.
- In US Open 2018 Tennis Final, she has defeated 23 times Grand slams Winner Serena in a controversial final. She has also cried after the match to beat her childhood inspiration.