Kedakai Turner (born in 1941) is an American Former Actress, Ex-model, Real Estate Broker, and Celebrity Partner from Manhattan, New York. She is well recognized as a spouse of James Lipton (American writer, lyricist, and actor).
He also remained the dean emeritus of the Actors Studio Drama School at Pace University in New York City. Furthermore, James worked as a host of the Bravo cable TV series “Inside the Actors Studio”.
In fact, he was also the executive producer and writer. Some of his other popular appearances are Bewitched, Bolt, Igor, Arrested Development, Guiding Light, and much more.
On March 02, 2020, James Lipton passed away at the age of 93. The main cause of his death was bladder cancer. The actor died in his home in New York, USA.
Personal Life, Marriage with James Lipton & Children
James Lipton’s spouse, Kedakai Turner, first announced about the passing of him. She was married to her husband at the time of his demise. The couple tied the knot with each other in a private ceremony in 1970.
Lipton often said his wedding with Turner the greatest accomplishment of his life. He said this in his discussion with Parade Magazine in 2013. Kedakai had a romantic relationship with her then-boyfriend, James for nine months before they wedded.
But Turner and James didn’t share any kids together for the duration of their married life. In addition, between 1954 and 1959, James Louis Lipton was wedded to his first spouse named Nina Foch (American Dutch Actress).
She was best known for her work in movies such as “An American in Paris”, “Executive Suite”, “The Ten Commandments”, “Spartacus”, etc.
|Real Full Birth Name||Kedakai Mercedes Turner.|
|Profession||Former Actress, Ex-model, and Real Estate Broker.|
|Famous for||being the wife of James Lipton (American writer, lyricist, and actor) who died on March 02, 2020.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||78 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1941.|
|Birthplace||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Manhattan, New York, USA.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: 1 sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||James Louis Lipton.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Meryl Streep.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$6 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kedakai Turner
- James Lipton’s wife, Kedakai Mercedes Turner took birth to her father and mother in 1941 in the United States of America. Therefore, her age is 78 years old, as in 2019. But we have no details about her actual birthdate and birthplace.
- Turner and her late spouse loved to go to the ballet classes together.
- As per the source, the former couple first met each other during a ballet class.
- Moreover, it was love at first sight from James’ side. The following day, he asked her for a dinner date.
- Lipton once told in his interview that he and Turner went on a double date with Harrison Ford and his wife.
- She told in her interview with TMZ that her partner died peacefully on the morning of 2nd March 2020.
- Throughout Lipton’s career, she used to support him very much and was often present in the audience during his shows.
- As a former model, she modeled for the Clue board game cover.
- She is best known for playing Miss Scarlett on the cover of the board game Clue.
- in 1968, Kedakai Mercedes Turner also acted in a film titled “For Love of Ivy” as a Japanese Waitress.
- Moreover, the former actress also worked with her late husband on his numerous projects.
- She also did illustration work on his book called “An Exaltation of Larks”.