Kellyanne Conway (born on January 20, 1967) is an American Pundit, Pollster and Political Consultant based in Atco (New Jersey, USA). She was also Donald Trump’s counselor. Additionally, Ms. Conaway managed the campaign of Trump during the presidential elections.
In August 2016, she was the first woman who conducted campaigns successfully. Kellyanne is also the Former CEO and President of The Polling Company Inc/Women Trend.
She also held significant roles as a strategist and campaign manager in the Republic Party. Later on, she took other responsibilities of the White House too. Jeff Sessions made a formal announcement in November 2017.
Furthermore, Kellyanne introduced a series of controversial facts during the events. She also targeted Ivanka Trump on the product endorsement deal. Recently, SNL created an episode on her married life.
Childhood, Parents, Early Life & Education
Kellyanne Elizabeth Fitzpatrick was born in Atco, New Jersey, on the 20th of January 1967. Her age (as of 2019) is 52 years old. Furthermore, Kellyanne’s father, John Fitzpatrick, owned a small truck company.
Her dad belonged to German, Irish, and English races. Additionally, her mother named Diane Fitzpatrick employed in a bank. Her mom-dad separated when she was a kid. She played hockey and sang in a choir in the St. Joseph High School.
Moreover, her family belongs to the Roman Catholic. She did her graduation in Political Science and magnum cum laude from Trinity Washington University. Elizabeth earned her Juris Doctor honors from the George Washington University.
Marriage with Husband George T. Conway & Children
George and Kellyanne married in 2001. Moreover, they went to the talk shows and discussed their relationship. Before Ms. Conway’s marriage, she dated Fred Thompson.
She has two pair of twins named Claudia, George IV, Charlotte, and Vanessa Conway. Currently, she stays with their extended family members in Alpine, New Jersey.
Way before the whistleblower, on August 1, half of Dems said yes to impeachment inquiry
The 138th Democrat to publicly support impeachment inquiry (Sep. 22) was FIRST to cite the US-Ukrainian Presidents’ phone call as a reason
This has been happening for 3 years – not 3 months https://t.co/45EMBIgUTK
— Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) December 5, 2019
|Real Full Birth Name||Kellyanne Elizabeth Fitzpatrick.|
|Profession||Pundit, Pollster and Political Consultant.|
|Famous for||President USA counselor since 2017.|
|Age (As of 2019)||52 years old.|
|Birthday, Date of Birth (DOB).||January 20, 1967.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Atco (New Jersey, USA).|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial Race Group.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House Location||Alpine, New Jersey (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.5.|
|Parents||Father: John Fitzpatrick (Truck Company Owner).
Mother: Diane Fitzpatrick (Banker).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2001.|
|Dating History?||In affair with Fred Thompson.|
|Boyfriend/Fiancé||1. George T. Conway.
2. Fred Thompson.
|Husband/Spouse Name||George T. Conway.|
|Children||Claudia, George IV, Charlotte, and Vanessa Conway.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Degree in Political Science from Trinity Washington University.
2. Juris Doctor Honors from George Washington University.
|School||St. Joseph High School.|
|University/College||1. Trinity Washington University.
2. George Washington University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Dream Travel Location||London, Canada & Germany.|
|Favorite Color||White, Green and Brown.|
|Love to do||Reading Books, Shopping & Cooking.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2.5 Million US Dollars (USD).|
|Annual Earnings and Income||$220K-$300K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kellyanne Conway
- After her JD, she took a judicial clerk job at the Supreme Court of District Columbia.
- She entered the polling business when she joined the Withlin Group.
- Additionally, she was a research assistant.
- Kellyanne worked for a law firm Luntz Research Companies.
- In 1995, she started her company, the Polling Company.
- Her company concerned with the polling trends related to women.
- Conway appeared in the shows of CNN, NBC, PBS, and Fox News Channel.
- The Morning Joe show of MSNBC publically banned her in 2017.
- How tall: Kellyanne Conway’s height stands at 5 feet 8 inches. Moreover, she is around 121 pounds in weight.
- She featured in the Fox and Friends show and talked about Ivanka’s business products.
- Kellyanne raised the discussion about the ethics violation Hatch Act.
- She has earned a good net worth recorded at $2.5 Million US Dollars. Meanwhile, her monthly payout is $220K-$300K.
- Conway believes in the Generation X conservative.
- She co-authored “What Women Want: How American Women Are Quietly Erasing Political, Racial, Class, and Religious Lines to Change the Way We Live.”