Kenneth Keen (born in 1964) is an American Senior Partner and Managing Director from Washington, D.C. He is well-recognized as the spouse of Fiona Hill (British-born American foreign affairs specialist).
She served as a former official at the National Security Council. Hill used to specialize in Russian and European affairs. Recently, in November 2019, Fiona got huge media attention after becoming a witness regarding the impeachment of President Trump.
Furthermore, Fiona also worked for Donald on the National Security Council. Her designation was as the senior director for Europe and Russia. She resigned from this post back in July 2019.
Hill testified that she and John Bolton remained worried about efforts to pressure Ukraine by Rudy Giuliani. Moreover, she even told that John directed her to notify a National Security Council lawyer about an incident.
Wedding with Wife Fiona Hill & Children
Kenneth’s wife also received death threats before testifying via phone calls at her home. Her husband also concerned about their family’s safety. During an investigation, she told that Keen picked up the phone and the person threatened them.
As per the source, the managing director tied the knot with his spouse, Fiona Hill in the early 2000s. The couple first met each other on the campus at Harvard University. At that time, the foreign affairs specialist was working as a tutor at the Cabot House.
There, they first introduced themselves to each other. In fact, Keen and Fiona both were working towards their masters’ degree when they started their affair.
Later, she went on to obtain her Ph.D. degree in history from Harvard in 1998. As of now, the pair shares a child i.e. a daughter (name not available) who was born in 2007.
Their girl goes to one of the elite schools in the USA. Fiona Hill’s spouse is happily living with her and children in their residence.
|Real Full Birth Name||Kenneth Keen.|
|Profession||Senior Partner and Managing Director.|
|Famous for||being the husband of Fiona Hill (British-born American foreign affairs specialist).|
|Age (As of 2018)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1964.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||Washington, D.C., USA.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Highest Qualification||Post-graduate with a Masters' degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
2. Dartmouth College.
3. Harvard University.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not disclosed by him.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Fiona Hill.|
|Daughter||One daughter who is 12-years-old (as of 2019).|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Elvis Presley (American singer) and Kate Winslet (English actress).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$650K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kenneth Keen
- Fiona Hill’s husband, Kenneth Keen was born in the year of 1964 to his mom & dad in the United States of America. Therefore, his age is 55 years, as of 2019.
- After completing his high school education, he graduated from Dartmouth College in 1990.
- The managing director received his bachelor’s degree in history.
- Later, Keen studied towards a masters’ degree from Harvard University and focused on Russian Studies like his wife.
- He then began his career as a public affairs manager and worked in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Furthermore, Hill’s partner also enrolled in Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
- Keen earned a Masters’ of Business Administration degree from there in 2000.
- The same year, he started to work for the Boston Consulting Group.
- Currently, he serves in the company as Managing Director & Senior Partner.