Kira Bonder (born March 09, 2000) is an American Student, Public Figure, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Kid from Los Angeles, California. She is well recognized as one of the children of Steve Bing (American businessman, philanthropist, screenwriter, and film producer).
He rose to success after becoming the co-founder of “Shangri-La Entertainment” along with Adam Rifkin back in the year 2000. His production released various hit projects such as Shine a Light, Youth in Revolt, Girl Walks into a Bar, Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World, Neil Young: Heart of Gold, For Your Consideration, etc.
Moreover, Steve even remained the owner of Shangri-La Business Group which works in many fields like entertainment, music, property, and construction. Through his thriving career, Steve Bing accumulated an estimated Net worth of $590 million US Dollars, as of 2020.
Unfortunately, on June 22, 2020, he tragically passed away at the age of 55. As per the reports, Bing died by suicide after he jumped off from his apartment which is located on the 27th floor in Century City.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
The film producer was born in 2000 in Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America. Hence, Kira Bonder’s age is 20 years old, as of 2020. Her family kept most of her details including her birthday private in order to maintain Kira’s safety. But Dreshare.com found out her actual birthdate is 9th of March.
Her mother “Lisa Bonder” is a well-respected former professional tennis player. She represented her country i.e. the USA on the Women’s Tennis Association tour from 1981 to 1991.
During her playing career, Lisa won her first title in 1982 in Hamburg, West Germany. Later, Bonder bagged three titles in Tokyo, Japan, from 1982 to 1983. In the following years, she reached the fourth round of the US Open.
Lisa never married Kira’s father “Stephen Leo Bing” and dated each other for a while. Her birth became a huge scandal back in those days as Lisa claimed that her daughter’s biological dad is her then-husband “Kirk Kerkorian” (Armenian-American businessman, investor, and philanthropist).
She has two half-siblings, two step-brothers named Taylor Jennings Kreiss and Damian Hurley. Taylor came to this world through Lisa’s first marriage with her spouse “Tom Kreiss” that held on 10 January 1988.
Damian who works as an English actor and model is the son of Steve Bing who took birth to his ex-girlfriend Elizabeth Hurley (British Actress, Former Model, and Businesswoman) on 4 April 2002.
In 2007, Elizabeth tied the knot with her husband “Arun Nayar” in a private wedding ceremony. However, they divorced in 2011.
Child Custody Controversy
Kira Bonder’s became a big news headline after Lisa claimed that her partner of 28 days “Kirk Kerkorian” was the biological partner. Later, the ex-pair got involved in a high-profile child support lawsuit. He was a billionaire who had a Net worth of $4 billion USD, as of 2015.
He was best known for being the CEO and the president of Tracinda Corporation. As per the court reports, Kirk denied the fact that he was the real daddy of Kira and suspected that Lisa’s ex-boyfriend “Steve Bing” is her real father.
In order to prove his claim, Kerkorian hired “Anthony Pellicano” (private investigator). He stole the used dental floss from Steve’s trashcan and sent it for DNA paternity testing. The results proved that he was Kira was his biological child, not Kirk’s.
Lisa and Kerkorian married each other in 1999 and stayed together for a few days before calling it off. On the other side, Steve also fought a custody battle with his son, Damian after he refused his paternity.
However, it was later revealed that he was his boy and he thought of giving £1.8 million for child support but Elizabeth Hurley denied him.
|Real Full Birth Name||Kira Bonder.|
|Famous for||she is best known as the daughter of Steve Bing (American businessman, philanthropist, screenwriter, and film producer) and Lisa Bonder (former tennis player).|
|In the news for||her father committed suicide on June 22, 2020.|
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||20 years old.|
|Date of Birth||March 09, 2000.|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Accounts||has no public social media accounts.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Last Updated||June 23, 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
|Parents||Father: Steve Bing.
Mother: Lisa Bonder.
|Siblings||Half-brothers: Taylor Jennings Kreiss and Damian Hurley.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 149 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-32-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5|
|Hair Color||Light Brown.|
|Income Source||she inherited it from her dad.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$10-15 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|School||Elite High School in California.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Horse Riding, Partying, Shopping, and Traveling.
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Brands||Tarte, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Louis Vuitton, etc.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kira Bonder
- Her paternal grandfather “Peter Bing” worked as a doctor in the Johnson White House and Kira’s grandmother “Helen Bing” was a nurse.
- Kira’s great grandfather “Leo S. Bing” left $600 million USD to her father “Steve Bing” when he was just 18-years-old.
- He was a big real estate developer back in his time.
- She is also close to her maternal grandparents named Seth Bonder (engineer and founder of Vector Research, Inc.) and Julie Bonder (homemaker). They divorced each other after staying together for a few years.
- Her younger half-brother “Damian Hurley” acted for the role of Prince Hansel von Liechtenstein in an E! series called “The Royals”.
- He is currently signed to a talent agency named Tess Management.
- Furthermore, Bonder’s elder step-brother “Taylor Jennings Kreiss” was born on the 8th of February 1989.
- In 2012, her dad pledged to Bill Gates and Warren Buffett’s Giving Pledge to donate the majority of his wealth.
- Steve Bing’s dead body was discovered at the base of his luxury apartment building on MondayThe New York Times.
- As per the source, the incident took place at around 1 pm and he was pronounced dead on the scene by the authorities.
- A source claimed that he was suffering from mental illness and was feeling depressed for being isolated during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Miles Hurley is the nephew of Elizabeth Hurley.
- It is not clear that Steve Bing’s daughter and her mom shared any close relationship with him or not.
- However, he was often spotted with his ex-partner “Elizabeth Hurley” on numerous occasions.
- Like her mother, Kira Bonder has a great passion for sports, and horse riding is her favorite sport.
- Lisa first met Steve at the Bel-Air Hotel in July 1997 after he invited her over drinks.
- In fact, Lisa Bonder’s mom’s best friend “Ms. DuPont” told the reporters that she and Steve became close to each other at that time and also slept together for several weeks.
- Kirk Kerkorian raised Kira like his own child until she was 8 years old despite the fact he was not her parent.
- After the custody battle resolved, Lisa claimed that she forged the DNA paternity test by using Tracy Kerkorian’s sample.
References [ + ]
|1.||↑||The New York Times|