Kyle Kashuv (born May 20, 2001) is an American Activist and High School Graduate from Parkland, Florida. In addition to this, he survived in the Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting in 2018. Then, Kyle started the no guns movement in his region. He got media attention along with other survivors.
Additionally, Kashuv supports the “STOP School Violence” Act. He advocated that the school staff should be armed. The school authorities should eliminate the gun-free policies for the safety of their students. However, his raised questions on the government on their failure of law enforcement.
He gave some racial remarks on the social media handles in January 2018. Some of his friends complained about his racial thinking too. Furthermore, he used the slurry words for the Afro-Americans in his interviews. He commented on the Bill Nye about climate change issues on the show “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver”.
Though, he discussed several times about the Jewish slaves. Recently, Harvard University received a series of abusive screenshots of his messages. The University’s authorities canceled his admission. On the other hand, Kashuv justified that the messages sent a few months before the attack. Finally, he respected the decision taken by the university against him.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Kyle Kashuv was born on the 20th of May 2001 (age 18 years old) in Parkland, Florida (USA). Furthermore, his parents relocated from Israel to Florida before his birth. Kyle is the son of his mother Uzi Kashuv and father Vered Adam-Keshav.
He follows the Jewish religion. In fact, Kyle called him as a political conservative personality. Recently, he graduated at the Marjory Douglas High School of the Parkland City.
On the other hand, he applied to Harvard University for admission. Though, his admission request canceled because of his racist messages recovered by the University officials.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Kyle Kashuv.|
|Profession||High School Graduate & Activist.|
|Famous For||1. Survivor of the Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting (2018).
2. His admission cancelled from Harvard University due to his racist comments.
|Age (As of 2019)||18 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 20, 2001.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Parkland (Florida, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/kylekashuv (79.3K followers).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||Parkland, Florida (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 150 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||37-30-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Vered Adam-Kashuv.
Mother: Uzi Kashuv.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|School||Marjory Douglas High School.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update Soon.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Hugh Jackman.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading, Jogging & Traveling.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$510,000 US Dollars (as of 2019).|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||$40K USD.|
|Home Details||House in Parkland, Florida.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kyle Kashuv
- Wikipedia: Kashuv questioned by the Brown County and School Security officer after the February 14, 2018 attack.
- Actually, he posted a photo with an AR-15 rifle in the shooting range.
- He filed the petition to the Donald Trump (American President) to demand the Presidential Medal of Freedom for “Peter Wang”.
- In fact, Peter helped the schoolchildren and teachers to escape. However, he lost his life in the attack.
- On the other hand, Kyle made the director of the “ProTrump Group”.
- He declared as the “role model for the conservatives in 2018” by the Fox news.
- Furthermore, he collected 800 students regarding gun rights laws.
- The US Government referred to his tweets as the “influence marketing process”.
- Money Factor: He is earning a decent amount of income from his career. In 2019, the estimated Kyle Kashuv’s Net worth is $510K US Dollars.
Explore More: The Biography of Gloria Vanderbilt, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Moreover, he teamed up with the fellow student activists Cameron Kasky and David Hogg.
- He had a meeting with Clarence Thomas (Judge, Supreme Court) about the second amendment in April 2018.
- The 18-year-old visited the White to meet President Trump, Melania Trump and other leaders of the party.
- Somehow, he faced online criticism from Kurt Eichenwald (Writer, Newsweek).
- Additionally, Kurt questioned on the biography for his official Twitter handle.