Lisa Hintelmann (born in 1972) is an American Executive Director and Celebrity Partner from Maplewood, New Jersey. She is best known as the spouse of Robyn Crawford (Author). Robyn works as a creative director and executive assistant in the fame industry.
She gained immense fame after coming out as the girlfriend of Whitney Houston (American singer and actress) in the late 2000s. The singer often dubbed as one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
Furthermore, Houston released seven studio albums and two soundtrack albums in her successful career. All of the albums received multi-platinum, diamond, platinum, or gold by the RIAA.
On February 11, 2012, the legendary artist passed away at the age of 48 due to drug overdose. Robyn who also popular as Houston’s best friend recently announced a memoir that would show their alleged romance.
Wedding with Spouse Robyn Crawford & Children
The 51-years-old Lisa Hintelmann tied the knot with her wife, Robyn Crawford many years ago after dating each other for a while. However, the couple never mentioned how they first met and their marriage date on the internet.
Moreover, Hintelmann and Crawford even adopted two kids i.e. two sons (names are not available). Robyn first introduced to Whitney at the Mount Saint Dominic Academy. It is a Catholic girls’ high school in Caldwell, New Jersey.
As per the source, she started to work as a personal assistant after the late singer Whitney signed her first record deal. In May 2000, the author resigned from her post from executive assistant and left Houston’s management company.
Houston married her husband “Bobby Brown” (R&B singer) on July 18, 1992. They also shared a daughter “Bobbi Kristina Brown” (born 1995 – died 2015). Currently, Robyn Crawford’s spouse happily living with her in their lavish home in Maplewood, New Jersey, USA.
|Real Full Birth Name||Lisa Hintelmann.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Robyn Crawford (Author).|
|Age (As of 2019)||47 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1972.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Homosexual.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||Maplewood, New Jersy, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lhintelmann/?
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||42-36-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: 1 sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Robyn Crawford.|
|Son||two sons adopted.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Boston College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor; Tom Cruise.
Actress: Anne Hathaway.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Lisa Hintelmann
- Robyn Crawford’s wife, Lisa Hintelmann was born to her mom & dad in 1972 in the United States of American. Hence, her age is 47 years old, as of 2019. But she never mentioned anything about her birthdate publicly.
- After completing her school education, she graduated from Boston College.
- She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications with a major in English.
- In the initial days of her career, Robyn’s partner worked as a special project editor for the GQ magazine from 1993 to 1997.
- Later, in 1997, she began to work for Esquire magazine as an editorial project director.
- As per the reports, Lisa currently works as the head of Talent and Entertainment Partnerships at Audible, Inc.
- Hintelmann remained the US ambassador and main connection for the world’s largest fashion magazine.
- The celebrity partner collaborates with big companies like Elle UK Magazine.
- Her spouse, Robyn Crawford even served t in big projects such as The Bodyguard and Waiting To Exhale.
- According to a source, her first credit was in the TV series The Wonderful World of Disney in 1997.
- The authors’ new book titled “A Song for You: My Life with Whitney Houston” will be released on the 12th of November 2019.
- In the memoir, Crawford will disclose the fact that she and the late singer were sexually involved with each other.