Lisa Johnson (born in 1940) is an American Homemaker based in North Carolina, United States. She received a media presence after her wedding with Junior Johnson. Furthermore, Lisa regarded as the official wife.
Mr. Johnson is the NASCAR driver from 1950-1960. He won around 50 racing events organized by NASCAR. In 1966, he announced his official retirement from racing. Junior then owned the NASCAR racing team in the 1980s.
He sponsored the racers like Darrell Waltrip and Cale Yarborough. On the other hand, he became the first person that used drafting techniques in car racing. His autobiography is “The Last American Hero.”
Meanwhile, he produced a range of country ham and fried pork skins. He had Alzheimer’s disease for a long time. Still, he passed away on December 20 in a hospice care facility.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Lisa Johnson was born in 1940 (age 79 years old, as in 2019) in North Carolina. Still, she did not update the names of her mom and dad.
Junior Johnson’s spouse lived in an orthodox Christian background. Moreover, Lisa studied in high school passed with good grades. She left for New York City for her graduation.
Married Life with Husband Junior Johnson & Children
Junior’s first wedding was with Fossie Clark. However, their relationship ended in 1992 after 16 years. He married second time with Lisa Johnson in 1993.
As a result, the couple has two kids’ son Robert Glenn Johnson III and daughter Meredith Suzanne. The two children attended Duke University. Additionally, they settled in Charlotte, North Carolina.
|Full Real Birth Name||Lisa Junior Johnson.|
|In the News For||Her husband Junior Johnson died on December 20, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||79 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1940.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||North Carolina, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Available.|
|House Location||Charlotte, North (Carolina, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Junior Johnson.|
|Son||Robert Glenn Johnson III.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from College.|
|Alma Mater.||Private University, New York,.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Lisa Johnson
- In 1998, Lisa’s husband named 50 best drivers by NASCAR.
- Junior inducted in the NASCAR Hall of Fame in 2010.
- He became the part of the Motorsports Hall of Fame American during 1991.
- In 1968, Ronald Reagan (40th American President) granted him a presidential pardon.
- Junior Johnson’s wife, Lisa Johnson worked for social groups in the USA.
- In the mid-1960s, Tom Wolfe (Writer) created an article in Esquire about the racer.
- Junior did a voiceover for an animated movie, i.e., “Cars 3”.
- He mastered the dirt race track.
- Meanwhile, he signed a partnership deal with Piedmont Distillers of Madison, North Carolina.
- They together launched the “Midnight Moon Moonshine” product.