Mallika Nadda (born March 10, 1960) is an Indian Social Worker, and Spouse of JP Nadda from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh (India). She wedded to Jagat Prakash Nadda (President of BJP Political Party).
Jagat is among the influential leaders of the party. Furthermore, he received big responsibility in the BJP.
He succeeded Amit Shah as the party president. Everyone is expecting big hopes from him. He took charge on January 20, 2020.
In the past, he remained on the interim president position from June 2019-January 2020. He was also the former minister of the Health and Family Welfare in the union government.
Early Life, Parents, Brother & Education
Mallika Nadda was born on the 10th of March 1960 in Jabalpur. Moreover, her age calculated around 59 years old. Mallika’s father Subhash Chandra Banerjee and mother Jayshree Banerjee. Her brother is Sanjay Banerjee.
Furthermore, JP Nadda’s wife studied in St. Joseph’s Convent Sr. Secondary School Ranjhi Jabalpur (M.P). Mallika completed her graduation from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya.
Personal Life, Husband JP Nadda & Children
On December 11, 1991, she married Jagat Prakash Nadda. It was a traditional, arranged marriage. Mallika Nadda supported her husband in every situation.
Furthermore, she is the mom of her two sons Harish Nadda and Girish Nadda. Ms. Nadda stays with her family members in Delhi, India.
|Full Name||Mallika Nadda.|
|Famous for||JP Nadda elected as the BJP President.|
|Age (As of 2019)||59 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 10, 1960.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh (India).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||Delhi, India.|
|Parents||Father: Subhash Chandra Banerjee.
Mother: Jayshree Banerjee.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||JP Nadda.|
|Son||Harish Nadda and Girish Nadda.|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor & Master Degree.|
|School||St. Joseph’s Convent Sr. Secondary School Ranjhi Jabalpur (M.P).|
|University/College||Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Love to do||Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Punjabi Dishes.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mallika Nadda
- JP Nadda’s political career started in 1993.
- Furthermore, Mr. Nadda first elected in the Himanchal Pradesh Assembly.
- He served in the Parliamentary board of the Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP).
- On the other hand, he lived in Shimla and completed his law degree from the Himachal Pradesh University.
- He represented the Bihar state in the swimming championship.
- In 2012, he selected as the member in the upper house of the parliament, i.e., Rajya Sabha.
- JP Nadda’s spouse, Mallika Nadda devoted her time to social activities.
- She handles the volunteer role in some NGO based in Delhi and Shimla.
- Additionally, she likes to cook food for her children and read books.
- She avoids watching films.
- She appreciated Nadda’s role in the BJP party.
- Mallika gave her strong opinions on Indian politics too.
- Nadda showed his activeness in the Himachal Pradesh state.
- He was born and brought in Patna, Bihar.