Manny Khoshbin (born January 14, 1971) is an Iranian-born American Entrepreneur, Investor, Chief Executive Officer, President, and Social Media Personality from Newport Coast, California. He is well recognized as the owner of Khoshbin Company.
It is a real estate firm that specializes in collecting and handling the Value-Add Class A and Class B retail and office properties. Furthermore, Manny began his career at a very young age and did many odd jobs.
He launched his company in a rented place where the businessman re-sell various things. However, Khoshbin was not able to make profits and his shop shut down soon. Later, he worked as an assistant manager in a tire making firm for a year.
In 1992, Manny got his real estate license and became a loan officer for a mortgage company. After working for six months there, the entrepreneur started a realty company and invested in bank-owned properties.
Soon, he began to collaborate with many big companies and currently his firm covers six states. It is estimated that Manny’s Khoshbin Company has around 2.2 million square feet.
Due to his successful venture in real estate, Manny Khoshbin accumulated Net worth of $46 million US Dollars, as of 2019. His wealth also allows him to purchase expensive homes and luxury cars.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
The 48-years-old tied the knot with his wife “Leyla Milani” after dating her for a while in 2011. She is an Iranian-Canadian model, actress, TV host, and entrepreneur. Leyla featured in movies like “The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down”, “Wrestlemaniac”, “The 1/2 Hour News Hour”, etc.
She even gained immense popularity after competing in the 2005 World Wrestling Entertainment Diva Search. The couple shares two beautiful kids together i.e. a daughter Priscilla Khoshbin and a son Enzo Pasha.
As a businesswoman, Milani owns a luxury haircare company called Leyla Milani Hair. She acted in hit shows such as Entourage and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Manny Khoshbin also serves as a philanthropist during his free time.
|Real Full Birth Name||Manny Khoshbin.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Investor, Chief Executive Officer, and President.|
|Famous for||being the owner of Khoshbin Company.|
|Age (As of 2018)||48 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 14, 1971.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Iran (but raised in the USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Religion||born in Islam (but non-religious).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|House In||Newport Coast, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mannykhoshbin/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Leyla Milani.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Elvis Presley (American singer) and Angelina Jolie (American actress).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Collecting Expensive Cars, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$46 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Manny Khoshbin
- Entrepreneur Manny Khoshbin celebrates his birthday on the 14th of January (age 48 years old, as of 2019). He was born in 1971 to his mom & dad in Iran. His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Manny’s father and mother moved to the USA in 1985 when he was 14 years old in order to protect their children from the war.
- Furthermore, he has four siblings but there is no information available about them on the internet.
- The businessman joined a local high school in the USA and also took English lessons from a separate institute.
- During his school days, Manny used to sell goods at a swap meet during weekends.
Explore More: John Furner Biography, Spouse, Money Factor & Trivia
- At the age of 16, the CEO worked at the Santa Ana Kmart where he mopped the floor and collected shopping carts in the parking lot.
- He even served as a sporting goods assistant manager at Kmart.
- On Instagram, the entrepreneur has an amazing following with more than 1.1 million followers. He describes himself as a car influencer there and uploads various pictures of his lavish automobiles.