Margaret Reynolds (born in 1947) is a Canadian-American Homemaker and Celebrity Partner from Atlanta, Georgia. She garnered fame after becoming the spouse of Ravi Zacharias (Indian-born Canadian-American Christian apologist and author).
He was the winner of the Gold Medallion Book Award for his book “Can Man Live Without God?”. In the initials days of his career, the author spoke at various places including the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s conference in Amsterdam.
Later in August 1984, he formed the Ravi Zacharias International Ministries in Toronto, Canada. As of 2020, its’ headquarter situated in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. It provides services at numerous different places in the world such as Hong Kong, Romania, Turkey, India, Spain, South Africa, Canada, etc.
As an author, Ravi released over more than 30 books including “The Grand Weaver”, “Light in the Shadow of Jihad”, “There is a Plan”, “The Lamb and the Fuhrer–Graphic Novel”, and “Who Made God? And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith”.
Wedding with Spouse Margaret Reynolds & Children
She was first introduced to her future husband “Frederick Antony Ravi Kumar Zacharias” back in the early 1970s. She used to attend Ravi’s church’s youth group. Later, they both became friends after sharing a few conversations.
The couple’s wedding ceremony took place in Windsor, Ontario on May 07, 1972, in the presence of friends & family. Through their marriage, Margaret Reynolds and Ravi Kumar produced three kids i.e. two daughters named Sarah Zacharias Davis & Naomi Zacharias and a son Nathan Zacharias.
On May 19, 2020, Ravi passed away at the age of 74 after suffering from a malignant and rare cancer within his spine. At the time of his death, her husband was surrounded by his family members in his home in Atlanta.
As per the source, the Christian apologist was diagnosed with sarcoma back in March 2020. It is rare cancer that affects bone and soft tissue. His recent work was his book “with Abdu Murray, Seeing Jesus from The East: A Fresh Look at History’s Most Influential Figure”.
View this post on Instagram
Today is the National Day of Prayer in the United States, and I'm filled with many memories of prayer gatherings in years past—in Washington D.C. and around our nation. One of my highlights was serving as Honorary Chairman of the National Day of Prayer in 2002 and 2008 with President George W. Bush… it was humbling for me to lead the nation in prayer at the White House, and also to speak at the Pentagon and the Cannon House. I can hardly believe I was blessed with that opportunity, as one born in a little street in South India in Chennai where if three people were standing fingertip to fingertip that would be the breadth of the street. And then to be standing in White House and praying and speaking at the Pentagon and to get to know wonderful leaders—only God can do such miracles. These are among the moments that I never ever dreamed would be part of God’s program for me. Prayer is what takes place when God is making you His dream. As I reflect, I think to me God was unfolding His dream in my life as He was unfolding it for a whole nation. Two years ago, the National Day of Prayer Task Force held this reunion of previous Honorary Chairmen and leaders. You can watch our panel discussion on YouTube, where I joined Anne Graham Lotz, Greg Laurie, Bruce Wilkinson, Steve Gaines, and James and Shirley Dobson at this special gathering hosted by Pastor Ronnie Floyd. Grateful for these dear friends and for all who are faithfully leading our nation in prayer. ••• We need You, God, in our lives and in our nation. Oh, Lord of miracles, do what only You can do. #NationalDayOfPrayer
|Real Full Birth Name||Margaret Reynolds.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Ravi Zacharias (Indian-born Canadian-American Christian apologist and author)|
|In the news for||Ravi Zacharias died on May 19, 2020, due to cancer.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||72 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1947.|
|Current Residence||Atlanta, Georgia, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White (has Irish and Scottish ancestry).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: --
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||42-34-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Frederick Antony Ravi Kumar Zacharias.|
|Daughter||Sarah Zacharias Davis & Naomi Zacharias.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Singer: Mariah Carey.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$100K US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Last Updated||May 20, 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Margaret Reynolds
- Margaret Reynolds’ age is 72 years old, as in 2019. The internet has no details about her birthday but Margaret Reynolds was born in 1947 in Canada.
- Ravi Zacharias’ wife has Irish and Scottish ancestry but Reynolds never really opened about her early life, parents, siblings, and education on the internet.
- Margaret also has five grandchildren but she is very private about her family. She even has no social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- As per the press release from the ministry, Reynolds and her late spouse celebrated their 48th wedding anniversary.
- Her elder daughter, Sarah released the press note which confirmed the death news of her father, Ravi Zacharias.
- Before his demise, the author received chemotherapy in Houston, Texas.
- If you see Ravi’s Twitter account, he often referred to Margaret as Margie (Prince Harry’s spouse Meghan Markle).
- Back in May 2018, he also laughed about the fact that he considered his wedding similar to the royal nuptials between Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.
- On May 06, 2020, the author paid tribute to his wife on the eve of their wedding ceremony on his social media account.
- He said that Reynolds gave him her hand 48 years ago in marriage. Ravi also told that she has given her everything to him but he can never repay her.
- She was interviewed with the RZIM website in 2019 where Margaret claimed she and her hubby created traditions to tell the real stories behind various religious festivals including Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day.
- She and her husband’s wedding reception held at a Howard Johnson’s.
- In late 2017, Ravi Zacharias got involved in a big controversy after he was accused of sexual harassment.
- According to reports, he was sexting to Lori Anne Thompson (Canadian ministry worker) via email.
- After the allegation, he launched a lawsuit against her which was settled in November 2017.
- He said that he never met Lori personally and hence never cheated on Margaret Reynolds.