Margot Kerr (born in 1966) is an American well-known celebrity spouse from Arizona (United States). She feels proud to be the wife of Steve Kerr (Former Basketball Player & Coach).
Moreover, she is a supportive person to her family members. She handles the work schedules of her hubby and happy to do the household duties.
Being the coach of the Golden State Warriors team, Steve guided the players and won two NBA championships. He has known for his competitive coaching style in the basketball sport.
According to ESPN, Kerr is among the coach who led the team to win the 250 matches. He is thankful to his spouse for support. Margot traveled to several cities like Phoenix, Orlando, and Cleveland.
However, she worried that her husband could make his career in basketball or not. Steve showed his strong willpower and hard work. He found his place in the many top NBA teams like Phoenix Suns, Orlando Magic, San Antonio Spurs, and Chicago Bulls. From 1996-1999 and 2003, he won the NBA Champion title.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Margot Kerr was born in 1966 (age 54 years, as in 2020) in Arizona City, USA. She is the daughter of her mom named Karen Brennan (Poet & Professor). Her daddy named Malcolm H. Kerr (International Expert in Middle Eastern Politics & Author).
However, her loving sister Rachel Brennan suffered from the motorcycle accident in August 1995. Rachel had a terrible head injury. While riding the motorcycle, her head was not cover with the helmet.
During the hospital treatment, the doctors told them that she suffered from retrograde amnesia. Margot helped her sister to recover her memory skills. She gave some writing assignments to improve the narrative style.
Moreover, Kerr has two brothers named Goff and Chris Brennan. She passed out from the Salpointe Catholic High School. Then, Steve Kerr’s spouse joined the University of Arizona for her graduation course.
Wedding with Spouse Steve Kerr & Children
Steve Kerr and Margot Kerr met for the first time in 1985. At that time, both of them were in their sophomore year at the University of Arizona. Bruce Fraser (Assistant Coach, Golden State Warriors) planned a blind date for the two lovebirds.
The Kerr couple dated for a long time. However, they were in a long-distance relationship for one year as Margot worked in a company in Los Angeles.
The couple tied the wedding knot in 1990. Ms. Kerr is the mommy of three children Nick Kerr, Maddy Kerr, and Matthew Kerr. Nick played basketball (Division I) for the University of San Diego. He passed out with a business administration degree.
Then, he followed his daddy’s footsteps and joined the San Antonio coaching staff. Maddy played basketball for the Berkeley team. Steve’s younger son finished high school studies in 2016.
|Real Full Birth Name||Margot Kerr.|
|Age (As of 2020)||54 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1966.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|House Location||San Francisco, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.5.|
|Parents||Father: Malcolm H. Kerr (International Expert in Middle Eastern Politics & Author).
Mother: Karen Brennan (Poet & Professor).
|Siblings||Brother: Goff and Chris Brennan.
Sister: Rachel Brennan.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Kids||Nick Kerr, Maddy Kerr, and Matthew Kerr.|
|School||Salpointe Catholic High School.|
|Alma Mater||University of Arizona.|
|Last Updated||On 12 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Margot Kerr
- Still, Margot called herself not a cute momma.
- She and Steve did not allow the children to pass bad comments for the team and coach.
- Furthermore, the three kids not allowed to leave the team too.
- Margot Kerr regulated interacted with the warrior fans on social media.
- Publically, she talked with a fan in an event.
- Steve Kerr’s wife participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge with her hubby in 2014.
- The duo contributed around $1 Million US Dollars to the U of A athletics department.
- The Islamic radicals assassinated the elder Kerr in the year 1984.
- Margot’s mother published a memoir in 2002 titled Being with Rachel: A Personal Story of Memory and Survival.
- In her memoir, she praised the presence and supported her son-in-law Steve.
- Karen called Steve as a funny, smart, husband, and terrific father.
- Kerr has a close bond with Steve’s mentor Gregg Popovich’s wife, Erin Popovich.
- Steve and his wife released a statement on the death of Erin.
- The Warriors head coach’s net worth is around $18 Million US Dollars. He gets a whopping salary of about $4 Million to $7 Million. Moreover, he lives in San Francisco with his family.