Marie Riccio (born in 1975) is an American Restaurant Owner, and Professional Chef from New Jersey, United States. Furthermore, she is the ex-spouse of Carl Ruiz (Chef & TV Personality). She is the operator in the Maries Italian Specialties, Chatham (New Jersey).
As per Wikipedia, Carl took the responsibilities of La Cubana food restaurant, New York. Still, he had a heart attack in his sleep on September 22, 2019. An Instagram post by his friends confirmed the death news.
His well-wishers used social media and pay tribute to him. He possessed the ability and became a outshine personality. Apart from that, he gave a significant contribution to the food industry.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Chef Carl Ruiz’s ex-spouse, Marie Riccio arrived in the world in 1975 (age 44 years old) in Chatham, New Jersey (United States).
Her dad and mom opened the bakery in their native place. On the other hand, she acquired her Bachelor’s degree at Rutgers University (University of Newark, New Jersey).
Wedding, Spouse, Boyfriend & Children
However, Marie and Carl divorced in 2011. She kept the restaurant with her. Their marriage could not work due to compatibility issues.
On the other hand, the couple shared one daughter named Michelle and a son whose name not found.
|Real Full Birth Name||Marie Riccio.|
|In The News For||Her spouse Carl Ruiz died by heart attack on September 22, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||44 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1974.|
|Birthplace/Native town||Chatham, New Jersey (United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Present Location||Chatham, New Jersey (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Name Not Found.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married Once).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Carl Ruiz.|
|Son||One Son (Name Not Known).|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor Degree.|
|School||High School in Chatham.|
|Alma Mater.||Rutgers University (University of Newark, New Jersey).|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 Million US Dollars.|
|Residential Address||Living in Chatham, New Jersey.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Marie Riccio
- Carl Ruiz’s wife turned out to be an active user on Facebook.
- Ricco invited in the program named Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives with Carl.
- They were the celebrity contestants in the Guy’s Grocery Games.
- Furthermore, Carl judged a competitive show i.e. Guy’s Ranch Kitchen.
- He made his guest appearance in Dinner: Impossible.
- Marie handled the food department in the restaurant.
- The net worth earned by Marie Ricco as of 2019 is $2 Million US Dollars. She took ownership of food courts and beautiful houses. Her monthly income goes beyond $65K.
- Ruiz worked as the chef for 25 years.
- He got a chef job at the Prince Edwards Island located in Canada.
- Additionally, he was a top-class graduate in the Institute of Culinary Education, New York.