Mark Epstein (born in 1955) is an American Business Executive from the United States. He is best known as the brother of Jeffrey Epstein. Furthermore, he owned Ossa Properties since 1992. Mark connected with the real estate industry of the USA. Additionally, he also served at Izmo Family of Companies (President).
He co-founded the company i.e. King Graphic Technologies. His elder brother is Jeffrey Epstein (Financer & Sex Offender). However, he died on August 10, 2019. Jeffrey’s death cause is suicide.
However, he hanged himself in the Manhattan prison cell. Then, the prison authorities found him unconscious. He accused of the sex trafficking charges arrested on July 6, 2019, from Florida, USA. He also offered the collateral help to his elder sibling in July 2019. On the other hand, Jeffrey owned Maple.
He also formed the J. Epstein & Co. Still, he involved in different criminal activities since 2008. He faced allegations related to sexual slavery. Jeffrey assaulted around 36 females. Though, the Florida Court also convicted him in the case.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Jeffrey Epstein’s Sibling, Mark Epstein was born in 1955 (age 64 years old) in the USA. His dad and mom married in 1952 before the birth of his sibling.
Mark raised by his father Seymour G. Epstein and mother Pauline Epstein. He completed his initial education at Stony Brook University.
Then, he qualified his higher education at The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art. Mark and Jeffrey grew in the working-class surrounding of Sea Gate, Brooklyn. Interestingly, his nickname is Peggie.
Personal Affairs, Spouse, Girlfriend & Children
He seems to be a reserved personality. Still, there is no news about his spouse and kids. On the other hand, he does not want to share with the media.
These are just assumptions by the other websites. We will update regarding the details of his marriage, affairs, and girlfriends.
Quick Info & Trivia
|Real Full Birth Name||Mark Epstein.|
|Profession||1. Business Executive.
2. Owner of Ossa Properties.
|In The News For||His elder brother Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in the Manhattan prison on August 10, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||64 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1955.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Available.|
|House In||Greater New York, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.5.|
|Parents||Father: Seymour G. Epstein.
Mother: Pauline Epstein.
|Siblings||Brother: Jeffrey Epstein (Sex Offender & Financer).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Alma Mater.||1. Stony Brook University.
2. The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jessica Alba.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Watching Films & TV shows.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$8 Million US Dollars (as of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Living in his house located in Greater New York.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mark Epstein
- Wikipedia: Mark, Jeffrey Epstein’s Brother partially retired from his business at the age of 39.
- Additionally, he aimed to give his time to the charity activities.
- He started his investment career with the New York Estate (1990).
- Epstein purchased many apartments with Jeffrey too.
- Both of them made the money through the modeling business.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Mark Epstein is around $8 Million US Dollars. Additionally, he holds the ownership of housing properties in New York and California. His company profits $800K-$900K (approx).
Explore More: Who is Rahkeem Cornwall? His Biography, Lifestyle & Affairs
- He maintains a healthy relationship with the American President i.e. Donald Trump.
- Currently, Mark stays in the Greater New York region, United States.
- Controversy: He accused of the financial issues in the Cooper Union. Earlier, he served on the President position in the company.