Jeffrey Epstein (born January 20, 1953) is an American Financier, Businessman, Investor, and Science & Research Philanthropist from Brooklyn, New York. He initially gained media attention after convicting of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.
Furthermore, the 66-year-old Jeffrey first registered as a sex offender back in 2008. He also served 13 months in custody with work release. Moreover, the financier started his career at the investment bank “Bear Stearns”.
In 1976, Epstein first appointed as an options trader at Bear Stearns. Later, he became one of the partners of the bank by the end of 1980. Jeffrey also established his own firm named “J. Epstein & Co” (financial management firm) in 1982.
In addition, his company managed the assets of those clients who had more than US$1 billion in wealth. Then, in 1996, Epstein changed the name of his firm to the “Financial Trust Company”.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jeffrey Edward Epstein.|
|Profession||Financier and Science & Research Philanthropist.|
|Famous for||Recently arrested for sex trafficking charges.|
|Age (As of 2019)||67 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 20, 1953.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|House In||The United States Virgin Islands.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Siblings||Brother: Mark Epstein.
|Dating History?||Affair with many girls and women in his entire career.|
|Girlfriend(s)||1. Eva Andersson Dubin.
2. Paula Heil Fisher.
3. Ghislaine Maxwell.
4. Nadia Marcinkova.
|Highest Qualification||1. High School Graduate.
2. College Drop-out.
|School||Lafayette High School.|
|Alma Mater.||New York University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Elvis Presley (American singer) and Angelina Jolie (American actress).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Billion US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Income Source||Business, and Investments.|
Jeffrey Epstein Charged with Sex Trafficking
Recently on July 06, 2019, Jeffrey Epstein got arrested for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New YorkCNBC. He will appear for the court trial on Monday. According to court documents, Jeffrey brought at least 40 juvenile girls into his mansion for stripping, massaging, and other sexual encounters.
As of July 6, 2019, he charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy to traffic minors for sex. He got detained at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey. Earlier, the financier agreed to plead guilty to state prostitution charges after a long investigation in June 2008.
Jennifer Araoz also accused Epstein of raping her when she was 15 years old.
Hence, he later registered as a sex offender back in 2008 and served 18 months in prison. However, on February 21, 2019, Kenneth Marra (Senior Judge of the US District Court) claimed that federal prosecutors violated the law.
They didn’t inform minors of the sex trafficking before Jeffrey allowed him to plead guilty to only the Florida offense. Moreover, the case again opened in the court and found Epstein for exploiting numerous victims.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
The sex offender was born on the 20th of January 1953 in Brooklyn, New York, United States. Therefore, Jeffrey Epstein’s age is 66 years old, as of 2019. His father used to work for the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation.
Jeffrey’s mother was a homemaker. Furthermore, the financier also has a sibling, a brother named Mark Epstein. He currently works in real estate as the owner of Ossa Properties. He completed his school education and graduated from Lafayette High School in 1969.
Later, he got admission to Cooper Union but Epstein chose to drop out in 1971. Moreover, he also enrolled in the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University. However, the financier left the college without receiving a degree.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jeffrey Epstein
- He started his career as a teacher and taught calculus & physics at the Dalton School.
- Jeffrey worked there in Manhattan from 1973 to 1975.
- Currently, his firm is situated on the island of St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- In 2003, Epstein bid to acquire New York magazine.
- Furthermore, he and Zuckerman committed up to $25 million to finance “Radar” magazine in 2004.
- In 2020, Jeffrey Epstein’s Net worth is $1 Billion US Dollars.
- As of relationship, Jeffrey began an affair with his girlfriend “Ghislaine Maxwell“. She is a British socialite and the youngest child of publisher Robert Maxwell.
- In fact, the couple remained in a relationship with each other for a very long time.
- But they never married and she also stayed close to him after their breakup.
- In 2019, Virginia Giuffre revealed her identity as Jeffrey Epstein’s sex slave. She was recruited by Haley Robson. In addition, the other Jeffrey’s recruiter involved in this recruitment is Sarah Kellen Vickers.
- Many accusers also claimed that Maxwell also served as a madam for Epstein to recruit underage girls.
- Later, the financier had a romantic link with his partner “Paula Heil Fisher” (theatrical producer).
- Moreover, a former Miss Sweden “Eva Andersson Dubin” also played an important part in his love life.
- Jeffrey also had relationships with Nadia Marcinkova (pilot) and Sarah Kellen (spouse of NASCAR driver Brian Vickers).
References [ + ]