Mark Stevens (born in 1959) is an American Venture Capitalist, Businessman, Executive, and Golden State Warriors’ Investor from California, USA. He owned the Sequoia Capital.
Furthermore, Mark is the partner in the company since 1989. At that time, he handled the responsibility of system-related investments and semiconductor software.
Recently, he has become the rising star in the Forbes Magazine too. He reached at the 10th place in the list of top 100 Venture Capitalists. He was among the five voting partners in the Sequoia. Meanwhile, he made investment planning for tech companies like Google.
NVIDIA, YouTube and Yahoo!. Mark received the S-Cube affiliation too. On the other hand, he owned the minority stake in the NBA team “Golden State Warriors”. However, he ejected in Oracle Arena during the NBA’s final match.
He involved in the verbal conflict with the Toronto Raptors Kyle Rowry. Though, he banned from the Warriors team for one year. He cannot participate in the team decisions too. Stevens has to pay the fine of $500,000 US Dollars. All the punishment decided by the NBA council against him.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Golden State Warriors’ Owner, Mark Stevens was born in 1959 in California, United States. Therefore, his age is 60 years old. No updates are available about his father, and mother background.
In fact, Mark did his Bachelor’s courses at the University of Southern California. Later on, he enrolled himself to the Harvard Business School for his MBA degree.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Presently, Mark Stevens married her wife Mary Stevens in a private wedding ceremony in California, USA. They are also proud parents of their three children together.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Mark Stevens.|
|In The News For||Banned from the Golden Warriors NBA team for one year.|
|Age (As of 2019)||60 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1959.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||California, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: --
|Awards||Ranked #962 place in the Forbes Billionaire list 2019.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||Atherton, California (United States).|
|Company Name||Sequoia Capital.|
|Past Work Experience||1. Intel.
2. Hughes Airlines.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-32-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Mary Stevens.|
|Children||Will Update Soon.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Graduate from University of Southern California.
2. MBA degree from Harvard Business School.
|School||High School in California.|
|Alma Mater||1. University of Southern California.
2. Harvard Business School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Hugh Jackman.
Actress: Margot Robbie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Traveling & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Dishes||Choco Chip Cookies & Apple Pie.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$2.3 Billion US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||House in Atherton, California.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mark Stevens
- Wikipedia: Mark and his spouse indulged in many philanthropic activities.
- Furthermore, the couple donated $50 Million to Mary Stevens Neuroimaging and Informatics Institute and USC Mark.
- They gave $22 Million USD to the University of Southern California in 2004.
- Golden State Warriors’ Venture Capitalist is the member of the trustee board of USC Viterbi School of Engineering.
- In fact, the 60-year-old started an institute named USC Stevens Center of Innovation.
- Moreover, Stevens worked for Intel and Hughes Aircraft in the 1980s era.
Explore More: The Biography of Freddy Miyares, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- He is in the #962 place of the billionaire in Forbes 2019.
- Money Factor: As per financial details, Mark Stevens’ Net worth is calculated at $2.3 Billion US Dollars, as of 2019.
- Interestingly, he got his first job at the age of 16 at Box in Culver City, California.
- He studied in prestigious colleges by getting scholarships and personal savings.