Matt Moline (born December 18, 1970) is an American Information Technology (IT) expert based in Washington DC (United States). He holds expertise in computer science and entrepreneurship skills.
Furthermore, he handled an IT company Moline Systems (2001-2007). He was also known as the ex-husband of Kathy Griffin (Actress & Comedian). Matt separated from her due to personal problems.
Moreover, Kathy gave a big surprise at the beginning of 2020. She wedded with a longtime 41-year-old boyfriend, Randy Bick. The couple marriage officiated by Lily Tomlin. They proceeded for a unique wedding function on the New Year eve.
Kathy wore her first date outfit on her special day. Meanwhile, she posted a blurry picture with Randy in 2011. Earlier, she broke up with him in 2018 and again reunited by April 2019.
Early Life, Parents & Education
Matthew Hall Moline was born on the 18th of December 1970 in Washington, DC (USA). He has a sister named Rebecca Moline. Still, there is no information associated with his mom-dad.
Kathy Griffin’s spouse finished his graduation in Philosophy and Economics. Later on, he completed his MBA (Economics, Strategy, and Quantitative Finance) from NYU Stern School of Business.
Personal Life, Wife Kathy Griffin & Children
He went on a blind date, Kathy. On February 18, 2001, he married her celebrity spouse in Hollywood Hills. Matt Moline separated after 4.5 years of relationship in 2006. Moreover, the pair does not have any children.
Ms. Griffin mentioned in her interview that Matt stole her cards and took the money. It was the main reason for divorce.
Then, she found love with Steven Wozniak (Apple, Co-Founder). In January 2020, she became the official wife of Randy Bick.
|Full Real Birth Name||Matthew Hall Moline.|
|Profession||IT Expert Consultant.|
|Famous for||Ex-husband of Kathy Griffin (Comedian & Actress).|
|Age (As of 2019)||49 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 18, 1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Washington, DC (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House In||Los Angeles, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Sister: Rebecca Moline.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married Once 2001 & Divorced in 2006).|
|Dating History?||His relationship with Kathy.|
|Wife Name||Kathy Griffin.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Bachelor Degree in Philosophy & Economics.
2. MBA (Economics, Strategy, and Quantitative Finance) in the NYU Stern School of Business.
|School||High School in Washington DC.|
|Alma Mater.||NYU Stern School of Business.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million US Dollars (USD).|
|Earnings, Income & Renumeration||$440K-$500K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Matt Moline
- Kathy Griffin’s husband pretended to be a supportive and caring partner.
- Moline starred in the two seasons of “Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List.”
- Still, he did not make any public comments on the divorce case.
- He clarified his intentions for avoiding any discussions on the public forum.
- In 2007, he joined Autism Speaks Company’s IT department.
- He elevated as the Chief Technology Officer of QuantX Management LLC.
- Matt is working for the World Business Lenders, LLC, as the IT Director since 2015.
- According to Records, Matt Moline’s net worth valued $1 Million. He receives remuneration $440K-$500K from his IT consultant job.