Matteo Guidicelli (born March 26, 1990) is Filipino-Italian Military Veteran, Actor, Model, Karting Driver, Triathlete and Singer from Cebu City (Cebu, Philippines). He became famous for his racing career.
Furthermore, his career started on track at the age of 11. Matteo is the three-time champion of the Karter of the Year Award. On the other hand, he joined the star cast of teen comedy program Go Kada Go (2007).
He played some other lead roles in Agua Benita, Ligaw na Bulaklak and Kung Fu Kids. Matteo is feeling great after his engagement with Sarah Geronimo.
In addition to this, the couple blossomed in their six years of courtship. They confessed that they do not hurry to their wedding. Meanwhile, the families from both sides are also happy with them.
Profile, Parents & Before Fame Life
Gianmatteo Vittorio Fernan Guidicelli was born on the 26th of March 1990 (age 29 years old) in Cebu City. He is among the three children of his mom Glenna Ferman (Filipino) and his dad Gianluca Guidicelli (Italian).
Furthermore, Matteo’s maternal grandpa is Chief Justice Marcelo Ferman. He joined the New York Academy for his acting workshops. Then, he returned to the Philippines, went to Brent International School, and participated in the theatre plays.
Sarah Geronimo’s fiancé moved to Columbia College for his two-year course in BA (Performing Arts & Music Theater). He has two siblings named Paolo Guidicelli and Georgia Guidicelli.
Dating History, Spouse & Girlfriend Sarah Geronimo
Matteo confessed his love to his partner Sarah. Moreover, the couple began their relationship in 2013.
They took the time and maintained proper understanding. Finally, the special day came in their life in November 2019.
Both of them happily exchanged the rings in the presence of their mother-father and close relatives. They avoided talking about their marriage.
|Real Full Birth Name||Gianmatteo Vittorio Fernan Guidicelli.|
|Nick name||Matteo Guidicelli.|
|Profession||Military Veteran, Actor, Model, Karting Driver, Triathlete and Singer.|
|Famous for||His engagement with celebrity named Sarah Geronimo.|
|Age (As of 2019)||29 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 26, 1990.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Cebu City (Cebu, Philippines).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial Race (Italian-Filipino).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/matteog.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-30-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Parents||Father: Gianluca Guidicelli (Italian).
Mother: Glenna Ferman (Filipino).
|Siblings||Brother: Paolo Guidicelli.
Sister: Georgia Guidicelli.
|Famous Relatives||Maternal Grandfather: Chief Justice Marcelo Ferman.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In relationship with his lover Sarah Geronimo.|
|Highest Qualification||BA (Performing Arts & Music) Degree.|
|Alma Mater.||1. New York Academy.
2. Brent International School.
3. Columbia College.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Manila.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Jogging and Watching movies.|
|Favorite Food||Cake, Noodles & Sushi.|
|Films||1. Catch Me, I'm in Love (2011).
2. My Cactus Heart (2012).
3. Saturday Night Chills (2013).
4. Moron 5.2: The Transformation (2014).
5. Can't Help Falling in Love (2017).
6. Single Single: Love Is Not Enough (2018).
7. Mina-Anud (2019).
8. Pedro Penduko (2020).
|Television Programs||1. Go Kada G (2007).
2. Ligaw na Bulaklak (2008).
3. SOP Fully Charged (2009).
4. Agua Bendita (2010).
5. Happy, Yipee, Yehey! (2011).
6. Jim Fernandez's Galema, Anak Ni Zuma (2013-14).
7. Pablo S. Gomez's Inday Bote (2015).
8. Dolce Amore (2016).
9. Bagani (2018).
|Awards||1. Golden Screen TV Awards (Breakthrough Performance by an Actor) in Agua Bendita (2011).
2. Eastwood City Walk Of Fame (2017).
|Net worth (approx.)||$450,000.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$67K-$85K US Dollars.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Matteo Guidicelli
- Sarah Geronimo’s boyfriend was active in the Philippines Army as 2nd Lieutenant position (Armed Force of Philippines).
- Apart from that, he recorded his first single Someone Like You with the Star Records in 2011.
- In 2016, Matteo launched his self-titled album.
- He offered a lead role in the romantic series, i.e. Dolce Amore.
- On the other hand, the year 2011 marked the best year for him.
- In addition to this, he signed his first movie Catch Me, I’m in Love (2011).
- He appreciated his My Cactus Heart film.
- Matteo Guidicelli has a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m tall). Meanwhile, his weight measured at 64 Kg (141 lbs).
- He is also a performer at the ASAP television program.
- In the past years, Matteo did his career’s best movies Single Single: Love is not Enough, Mina-Anud, Somebody to Love and The Ghost Love.
- His next film ready to release in the year 2020 is Pedro Penduko.
- Finally, he gets his place in the Eastwood Hall of Fame (2017).
- Matteo acquired decent net worth, i.e. $450,000 US Dollars. Moreover, the wealth generated from his movies and show job is $67K-$85K USD.