Sarah Geronimo (born July 25, 1988) is a Filipino Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Model, and Actress from Santa Cruz (Manila, Philippines). She started her musical career at the age of 14. In addition to this, she won a singing contest, i.e., Star for a Night.
Sarah collaborated with the Viva Records music label and released the first album Pop Star: A Dream Come True (2003). The album became a multiplatinum record. All her music compositions are the pop versions.
In 2013, she broke the myth with her Expressions album. Geronimo awarded 8 Awiw Awards, 28 Myx Music Awards, 15 Awit Awards, and a FAMAS Golden Artistic award throughout her career.
She played lead roles in the movies like you changed my life, it takes a man and a woman and a very special love. In November 2019, she engaged to her lover named Matteo Guidicelli (Actor and Military Reservist). They flaunted their rings in the pictures.
Early Life, Parents, Childhood & Siblings
Sarah Asher Tua Geronimo’s birthday comes on the 25th of July. Meanwhile, she brought up in the Santa Cruz area in Manila City. Sarah’s daddy is Delfin Geronimo (PLDT Employee, Retired).
Furthermore, Divina Tua is her mom, who owned a beauty salon. Asher Tua’s two sweet sisters are Johna Rizzie Geronimo and Sunshine Grace Geronimo. Ezekiel Gabriel Geronimo is the only brother among his three sisters.
Sarah completed her primary education at the Dominican School, Manila. She pursued her secondary classes from the University of Santo Tomas Education High School and Angelicum College.
Moreover, Geronimo earned her Associate Arts degree from the University of the Philippines Open University.
Love Story, Boyfriend, Engagement & Spouse
Sarah involved romantically with Matteo Guidicelli. Moreover, the media people wrote many articles about her past affairs. She did not make any official confirmation about their relationship.
Recently, the couple shared the great news of their engagement in November month 2019. They planned a dream destination wedding for 2020.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sarah Asher Tua Geronimo.|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Model, and Actress.|
|Famous for||Her engagement with her longtime boyfriend Matteo Guidicelli.|
|Age (As of 2019)||31 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 25, 1988.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Santa Cruz (Manila, Philippines).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Leo.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/justsarahgph.
|Current Residence||Manila, Philippines.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 162 cm.
Meters: 1.62 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 57 Kg.
Pounds: 125 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-24-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Delfin Geronimo.
Mother: Divina Tua.
|Siblings||Brother: Ezekiel Gabriel Geronimo.
Sister: Johna Rizzie Geronimo and Sunshine Grace Geronimo.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Engaged with her lover Matteo Guidicelli.|
|Boyfriend/Fiancé||Matteo Guidicelli (Actor and Military Reservist).|
|Highest Qualification||Associate Arts Degree.|
|School||1. Dominican School, Manila.
2. University of Santo Tomas Education High School.
3. Angelicum College.
|Alma Mater.||University of the Philippines Open University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Food||Chocolates & Noodles.|
|Love to do||Partying with friends, Gardening & Shopping.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Anne Hathaway.
|Dream Vacation Destination||Bali & Maldives.|
|Favorite Color||Red, Blue & Pink.|
|Television Shows||1. Penpen De Sarapen (1992-94).
2. Ang TV (1995-96).
3. Star For A Night (2002-2003).
4. ASAP (2004).
5. Little Big Star (2005-2007).
6. Bituing Walang Ningning (2006).
7. Popstar Diaries (2009).
8. Sarah G. Live! (2012-13).
9. The Voice Kids Season 1 (2014).
10. The Voice Kids Season 4 (2019).
|Films||1. Sarah... Ang Munting Prinsesa (1995).
2. Filipinas (2003).
3. Annie B. (2004).
4. A Very Special Love (2008).
5. You Changed My Life (2009).
6. Catch Me, I'm in Love (2010).
7. It Takes a Man and a Woman (2013).
8. Maybe this Time (2014).
9. Miss Granny (2018).
|Music Albums||1. Popstar: A Dream Come True (2003).
2. Sweet Sixteen (2004).
3. Becoming (2006).
4. Taking Flight (2007).
5. Just Me (2008).
6. Expressions (2013).
7. Perfectly Imperfect (2014).
8. This is 15 Me (2018).
|Net worth (approx.)||$10 Million US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$100K-$115K.|
|Home Location||Living in her house in Manila.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sarah Geronimo
- She started stage performers when she was only 2.
- Additionally, Sarah’s mother accompanied her to the auditions.
- She has played as an extra in .. Ang Munting Prinsesa(1995) movie.
- Sarah signed a managerial contract of $1 Million with Viva Entertainment.
- She did supporting roles in Captian Barbell and Filipinas.
- Moreover, she starred in the first show, Sarah the Teen Princess (2004).
- Her award-winnings albums are The Great Unknown and Perfectly Imperfect.
- The GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards gave her Box office queen title for her successful films.
- Furthermore, Sarah films released in 2019 are Sarah Geronimo: This is 15 me and Unforgettable.
- She is the host and performer at the ASAP program.
- Sarah Geronimo stands out at a height of 1.65 m tall or 5 ft 4 in. The weight of her stunning body is around 57 Kg (125 in-lbs).
- Meanwhile, she was a coach in the music contests like The Voice of Philippines (Season 1 & 2), The Voice Kids (Season 1,2 and 4), and The Voice Teens (Season 1).
- She went for The Next One, From the Top, The Great Unknown: Unplugged and This 15 Me World Tour.
- On the other hand, he regularly supports the charity events in her area.
- According to the Bureau of Internal Revenue (Philippines), she is among the top celebrity tax pays.
- Sarah’s net worth estimated as of 2019 is $10 Million US Dollars. Furthermore, she gets around $100K – $115K USD for her television shows, concerts, and films.
- She acquired 1.1 million followers on her official Instagram profile.