Mauricio Umansky (born June 25, 1970) is a Mexican born American Real Estate Agent, Television Personality, and Celebrity Spouse from Los Angeles, California. He is best-known as Kyle Richards’ Spouse.
Furthermore, she is an American actress, socialite, television personality, memoirist, and philanthropist. Kyle initially gained success for her recurring role in TV series “Little House on the Prairie” as a child artist.
Moreover, some of the other famous roles are in movies like Halloween (1978), The Car (1977), and Eaten Alive (1977). Currently, the star appears in the popular reality show “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills“.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
The 50-year-old Mauricio Umansky started dating his then-girlfriend, Kyle in 1994. They first met each other through a mutual friend in a party/event. Later, he tied the knot with his wife “Kyle Egan Richards” on January 20, 1996.
Furthermore, on June 19, 1996, the couple welcomed their eldest daughter “Alexia Umansky”. Later, Richards gave birth to their second baby girl Sophia Umansky on January 18, 2000.
Finally, the lovely pair blessed with a third child named Portia Umansky in 2008. Earlier, the actress married her first spouse “Guraish Aldjufrie” in 1988. They also share a kid, a girl named Farrah Aldjufrie. Currently, Umansky and his family live in a lavish house in Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, USA.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Mauricio Umansky.|
|Profession||CEO, Real Estate Agent, and Television Personality.|
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 25, 1970.|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Kyle Richards (American actress, socialite, television personality, memoirist, and philanthropist).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial (Russian and Greek Jewish descent).|
|Current Residence||LA, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Eduardo Umansky.
Mother: Estella Sneider.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married (since January 20, 1996).|
|Girlfriend & Fiancee||Unknown.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Kyle Egan Richards.|
|Children||Daughter: Sophia Umansky, Alexia Umansky, and Portia Umansky.
|Alma Mater||The University of Southern California.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Watching television.|
|Favorite Dishes||Mexican Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$40 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings per month||Will update.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mauricio Umansky
- Wikipedia: Kyle Richards’ husband, Mauricio Umansky was born on the 25th of June 1970 (age 50 years old) in Mexico.
- His father “Eduardo Umansky” works as a real estate businessman.
- Furthermore, Mauricio’s mother “Estella Sneider” is a psychologist and sex therapist.
- The reality star’s husband belongs to multiracial ethnicity i.e. Russian-Greek Jewish descent.
- He graduated from The University of Southern California with a bachelors’ degree.
- Umansky is also well known for appearing in “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” alongside his partner.
- Moreover, Mauricio launched his career after completing college and began a clothing company named 90265.
- As a real estate businessman, he started a job on Hilton & Hyland.
- Later, he formed his own business company titled “The Agency”.
- Money Factor: The calculated Mauricio Umansky’s Net worth is $40 million US Dollars, as of 2019.
Explore More: The Biography of Daniel James, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- His company trades properties from all over the world but mainly in Beverly Hills and Bel Air.
- The 50-year-old Mauricio is currently working as a CEO in his own firm.
- He also featured in shows like CNN Money and Fox Business.
- The businessman gained a huge controversy when he and his company accused of a federal lawsuit over the sale of a $32 million USD mansion in Malibu.
- In fact, the accusation was made by Sweetwater Malibu LLC.
- According to them, Kyle Richards’ Partner sold the home to Mauricio Oberfeld (wealthy investor) for $32.5 million USD. The mansion later traded to $69.9 million.
- Sweetwater claimed Mauricio that he took many bids above $33.5 million which was not given to the company. Currently, the legal matter is in a court.