Maxim Dadashev (born September 30, 1990 – died July 23, 2019) was a Russian Professional Boxer and Instagram Personality from Saint Petersburg. He was famous for being an undefeated boxer in 13 fights.
Furthermore, the boxer made a record back in 2018 when he won two most notable fights. Maxim first bragged the title after defeating Darleys Perez (former Lightweight Champion) in a 10th-round knockout in June 2018.
Moreover, he also won the boxing match over former lightweight titlist named “Antonio DeMarco” in October 2018. Recently, on July 23, 2019, Dadashev passed away at the age of 28.
Death Cause, Injuries & Last Boxing Match
Boxing Star Maxim died from head injuries that Maxim sustained during an IBF junior welterweight title match against Subriel Matias (Puerto Rican professional boxer). The boxing fight took place at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland on July 19, 2019.
Later, he admitted to the UM Prince George’s Hospital Center, Maryland. Dadashev underwent emergency brain surgery for two hours for a subdural hematoma. The doctors also discovered that there was intense bleeding in his brain.
Unfortunately, he was not able to make it and lost his life in the hospital. His spouse, Elizabeth Apushkina, released an official statement through the hospital and announced about Maxim’s death.
Profile, Boxing Career & Net worth
He started his boxing career in 2016 and became junior welterweight boxer. Before his tragic demise, he fought a match against Ricky Sismundo and knocked him down in the fourth round. The boxer was also a silver and bronze medallist in the Russian championships before turning professional.
Later, Maxim earned his place in the next match which came out to be his last boxing fight in his life. On July 19, 2019, the boxer competed in a 140-pound world title elimination fight with his competitor boxer Subriel Matias.
Following the 11th round, Dadashev’s trainer named “Buddy McGirt” stopped the match when Matias was ahead with 109-100, 108-101 and 107-102 on the scorecards. In addition, he also insisted Maxim stop fighting in the ninth round as Subriel was dominating during the match.
In 2019, the calculated Net worth of Maxim Dadashev is valued at $750,000 US Dollars.
However, he refused him and continued fighting. Buddy took him to the dressing room but he vomited and collapsed before entering the room. Egis Klimas (Maxim’s manager) also paid tribute to the young talent on his Instagram account.
Moreover, the Russian Boxing Federation also began an investigation. Umar Kremlev ( Secretary general) claimed that there was some kind of violation that took Maxim’s life.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Maxim Dadashev.|
|In the news for||Recently died from injuries he sustained during a fight against Subriel Matias (Puerto Rican professional boxer).|
|Age (As of 2018)||28 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 30, 1990.|
|Date of Death||July 23, 2019.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Saint Petersburg, Russia.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dadashev__m/?
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available (retired wrestler).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Elizabeth Apushkina.|
|Son||Daniel Dadashev (born on October 5, 2016).|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Listening to music and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$750,000 US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Maxim Dadashev
- Wikipedia: Boxer Maxim Dadashev was born on the 30th of September 1990 (age 28 years old, as in 2018) in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- His father (name not available) also remained a wrestler in his younger days but we have no information about Maxim’s mother.
- Furthermore, the boxer also had an elder sibling i.e. a brother. They both used to practice boxing together when they were children.
- But Dadashev’s sibling quit boxing as a profession and continued it just as a hobby.
- As of relationship, the boxer was a married man. He tied the knot with his wife “Elizaveta Apushkina” in July 2015.
- The couple also shared a child together i.e. a son named Daniel Dadashev (born October 5, 2016).
Explore More: Who is Shane Lowry Player? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Facts
- At the time of death, and he and his family lived in Oxnard, California, USA.
- Recently, Elizabeth posted an emotional post on her husband’s account in order to pay tribute to him. She said that Maxim will stay in her heart forever and it is the hardest time in their family.
- On Instagram, Dadashev entertained his 28.8+ k followers with his professional as well as personal pictures.
- The Boxer Maxim Dadashev’s height was 5 Feet 9 Inches (175 centimeters tall).
- He also maintained a lean yet muscular physique with a weight of 75 kilograms (165 pounds) approximately.