Elizaveta Apushkina (born in 1991) is a Russian/American Homemaker, Famous Personality, and Sportsperson Spouse from Oxnard, California. She is best known as the Spouse of Maxim Dadashev who was a Russian boxer based in America.
Furthermore, he was famous for being an undefeated fighter with his back to back 13 wins. Last year in 2018, Maxim won two major boxing matches against Light Champions named Darleys Perez and Antonio DeMarco.
Recently, on July 23, 2019, Maxim Dadashev died from injuries that he sustained during an IBF junior welterweight title match. Moreover, the tournament took place against Subriel Matias at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland on July 19, 2019.
Maxim Dadashev’s Spouse, Elizaveta and their son Daniel Dadashev are mourned upon his death.
Maxim Dadashev’s Death & Last Boxing Match
On July 19, 2019, Maxim competed in a 140-pound world title elimination fight against Puerto Rican boxer Subriel Matias. During the fight, it was clearly visible that Subriel was the more dominating fighter between them.
Maxim’s trainer Buddy McGirt urged him to stop fighting during the ninth round of the match. However, he had a strong will to continue fighting although Maxim was losing his sight with Matias’ continuous punches on his face.
Later, after the 11th round, McGirt forcefully stopped the sport. During that time, Subriel was ahead with 109-100, 108-101 and 107-102 scores. Buddy took his trainee to the dressing room as he wasn’t able to walk.
He also told that Dadashev vomited and collapsed before entering into the room during his interview. Soon, the boxer took to the nearby hospital named “UM Prince George’s Hospital” located in Center, Maryland.
Maxim underwent emergency brain surgery for two hours for a subdural hematoma. In fact, the doctors also discovered that there was intense bleeding in his brain. After the surgery, he went into a coma.
On July 23, 2019, the hospital released an official statement on behalf of his spouse, Elizaveta Dadashev, about his tragic demise.
Recently, Umar Kremlev (Secretary general) suggested that there was some kind of violation that took place during the match which resulted in Maxim Dadashev‘s death. The Russian Boxing Federation also began their investigation regarding the incident.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Elizaveta Apushkina.|
|Nick name||Elizaveta Dadashev.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Maxim Dadashev (Russian Professional Boxer) who recently died at the age of 28.|
|Age (As of 2019)||28 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1991.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||Oxnard, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Maxim.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Maxim Dadashev (m. July 2015 - till his death on July 23, 2019).|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Shopping and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Elizaveta Apushkina Dadashev
- Wikipedia: Maxim Dadashev’s wife, Elizaveta Apushkina was born in 1991 (age 28 years old, as in 2019) in Russia.
- There is no information about her parents, siblings, early life, and education available on the internet. But we will update you soon.
- Furthermore, she started dating her then-boyfriend, Maxim many years ago. According to a source, they met through a mutual friend as teenagers in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- Soon, they began dating each other and Elizaveta Dadashev supported throughout his boxing career.
- Elizaveta tied the knot with her husband “Maxim Dadashev” in July 2015 in Russia. Their wedding ceremony was a lavish affair and close friends, relatives, & family members were invited.
- On October 5, 2016, Apushkina gave birth to couple’s first and only child, a son named Daniel Dadashev.
Explore More: Who is Tim Leissner? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- In 2019, the hard-working Boxer Maxim Dadashev’s Net worth is $750,000 US Dollars.
- Recently, she also an emotional message on her spouse’s Instagram account in order to pay tribute to him. She said that Maxim will stay in her heart forever and it is the hardest time in their family.
- Maxim’s dad (former wrestler), mother, and an elder brother were in Russia when they heard the tragic news of his death.
- Elizaveta Apushkina’s height is 5 Feet 4 Inches (163 centimeters tall) and her body weight is 52 kilograms (114 pounds) approximately.
- Maxim often uploaded his family picture especially with his kid on his Instagram account having 29+ k followers.