Melissa Baker (born February 21, 1961) is an American Socialite and Homemaker from San Francisco (California, USA). She takes care of her children and stays at home.
Furthermore, she is the incredible loving wife of Dusty Baker (Retired Baseball Player and MLB Manager). Dusty had a 19-year hard-hitting career as an outfielder with the Los Angeles Dodgers and Atlanta Braves.
Moreover, he helped the LA team winning the championships of 1977, 1978, and 1981. Mr. Baker retired from MLB. He started to work as a manager for Chicago Cubs, Washington Nationals, Cincinnati Bengals, and San Francisco Giants.
Early Life, Parents & Education
Melissa Grace Esplana Fiesta was born on the 21st of February 21, 1961, in San Francisco. Her age calculated 59 years old (as of 2020). She resided with her brother, sister, mom, and dad. However, their names not revealed from her side.
Dusty Baker’s spouse studied in a community school and then enrolled in a local university. Furthermore, she studied English and Literature there.
Wedding, Spouse Dusty Baker & Children
She is the second spouse of Dusty. Furthermore, the couple wedded on November 27, 1994. Melissa Baker became the mother of a baby boy Darren Baker (born in 1999).
On the other hand, Dusty formerly married Alice Lee Washington, and they have a daughter Natosha Lichon Baker (born Sep.29, 1979).
|Full Name||Melissa Baker.|
|Famous for||Wedded with her husband Dusty Baker (Former MLB Player).|
|Age (As of 2020)||59 years old.|
|Birth Date||February 21, 1961.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||San Francisco, California (USA).|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial Caucasian Race.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House Location||Granite Bay area, California.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 1994.|
|Highest Qualification||College Degree Earned.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Melissa Baker
- Dusty Baker’s wife loves to attend events with her husband.
- The Houston Astros hired Dusty on January 28, 2020.
- In addition to this, he replaced Matt Williams for the manager position in the team.
- Melissa Baker’s partner was the amateur player in the 1967s MLB draft.
- The Atlanta team picked him in the overall rounds.
- During 2005, Mr. Baker served as an analyst for ESPN.
- Then, he went to the TBS on the studio analyst position in 2015.
- He did the regular coverage of National League playoff’s matches.
- From 1969-1975, he was in the US Marine Corps Reserve.
- He resides with his better half and children in the Granite Bay area, California.
- In the baseball session 2012, he suffered from a mini-stroke.
- He stayed with the Giants team as the CEO and the special adviser until 2018.
- On the other hand, he is the owner of the Baker Family Wines business.
- He was a responsible member of the Advisory Board of Positive Coaching Alliance NGO.