Miranda Pearman-Maday (born August 29, 1987) is an American Public Figure, Social Media Manager, Former Executive Assistant, and Celebrity Partner from Los Angeles, California. In June 2020, she received huge media popularity after coming out as a spouse of Raven-Symoné.
She is an American actress who rose to international fame after playing Raven Baxter on the Disney Channel TV series “That’s So Raven” from 2003 to 2007. Furthermore, she also actively works as a singer, songwriter, and producer.
The actress first tasted success at the young age of 4 when she portrayed the role of Olivia Kendall on “The Cosby Show”. In fact, she also acted in a superhit TV program “Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper” as Nicole Lee.
Some of Symoné’s other popular movies are “Dr. Dolittle”, “Dr. Dolittle 2”, “The Cheetah Girls”, “Revenge of the Bridesmaids”, “For One Night”, etc. As a singer, she released various albums named Undeniable, This Is My Time, Raven-Symoné, and much more.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
Raven-Symoné’s spouse celebrates her birthday on the 29th of August. Miranda Pearman-Maday was born to her parents in 1987. Therefore, she ages 32 years old, as of 2019, and soon will turn 33 years in 2020.
Her birthplace is Los Angeles, California, the United States of America. She took birth in the Virgo zodiac sign which is known for their kindness, hardworking nature, and loyalty. Maday is very close to her mother “Theresa Maday”.
But the internet has no details about her biological father, brother(s), and sister(s). She completed her school education from one of the secondary schools in California. Later, Miranda bagged a bachelors’ degree from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Marriage with Raven-Symoné & Affairs
The former Disney star announced on June 18, 2020, that she secretly tied the knot with her longtime girlfriend, Miranda Maday on her social media accountCNN. However, she married her wife earlier this week in an intimate ceremony in the presence of their family and close friends.
In the cute Instagram post, Raven shared a series of pictures from their wedding day where the couple seemed very happy. Earlier, the actress remained in a three years long relationship with her ex-partner “AzMarie Livingston”.
AzMarie works as a model, DJ, actress, and singer who is best known for starring in America’s Next Top Model: British Invasion in 2012. Some of her other appearances are in projects such as “The Purge”, “Precious”, “The Real Housewives of New York City”, “Empire”, etc.
In 2015, Raven revealed to her fans that the pair broke up due to some personal reasons. During an interview with Oprah Winfrey in October 2014, she explained why she hate labeling herself as Afro-American or gay.
She simply said that she was an American and a human who loves a human. In her life, Symoné supported the LGTBQ community numerous times. After marrying her spouse Miranda Pearman-Maday, she told her fans that she changed her life for the better.
She wrote that she got wedded to a lady who understands her from breakfast to midnight snack, from stage to home, and from trigger to joy.
|Real Full Birth Name||Miranda Pearman-Maday.|
|Profession||Social Media Manager.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Raven-Symoné (American actress, singer, producer, and songwriter).|
|In the news for||she married Raven-Symoné in a secret ceremony in June 2020.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||32 years old.|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1987.|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Homosexual.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mirandamaday/
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 162 cm.
Meters: 1.62 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||4.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
Mother: Theresa Maday.
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The University of California.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Cream White.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Reading, Watching TV Shows, and Spending time with family.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Brands||Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Prada, and Louis Vuitton.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200K - $250K US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Last Updated||June 19, 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Miranda Pearman-Maday
- After graduating from college, Maday started her career in the President at Universal Studio as she got an opportunity to work as an Executive Assistant.
- She served there for several years which improved her skills and also enhanced her personality.
- Furthermore, Raven-Symoné’s wife started to work as a Personal Assistant for various big organizations for many years.
- During her successful career, she worked for several big names including Sean Penn and Ryan Gosling.
- In 2017, the celebrity spouse began working as a social media manager for the “Off The Menu” movie starring Dania Ramirez and Santino Fontana.
- Her main responsibility is to handle creative content work like editing and publishing photos/videos.
- Moreover, she also worked with “John Wells Production” for the same profile back in 2008.
- Miranda tries to keep her personal life a low profile in order to maintain her privacy and never posted much about her.
- She has public accounts on various social media platforms including Instagram with over 21,000 followers.
- She belongs to Caucasian ethnicity.
- Raven and Miranda Pearman-Maday never shared any information regarding their love life or images on the internet. Therefore, it is hard to guess how the couple met each other, and when did they start to date.
- As per the source, in 2015, Raven-Symoné was about to get married to her ex-lover, AzMarie Livingston. But they called off their marriage plans as Livingston wanted to focus on her career.
- Miranda’s wedding ceremony held in the backyard at Raven’s residence.
References [ + ]