Morgan Macgregor (born 1983) is a Canadian Writer and Editor from Canada. She came into the limelight after her marriage with the Michael C. Hall. She gained popularity for being the wife of Michael C. Hall (Dexter famed actor). Furthermore, the 35-year-old is also a book critic and a reviewer.
Morgan currently works at Los Angeles Review of Books as an Associate Editor. Moreover, she is also writing her own book according to a source. Michael and Morgan married each other on February 26, 2016, in New York City, New York.
There are no details present on the internet about her wedding. In fact, the marriage details were kept secret by Craig Bankey, the publicist. In 2012, the couple appeared in public together for the first time at Emmy Awards.
Her husband’s role as Dexter Morgan in the Dexter (TV series) was awarded Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2010. In addition, Michael also acted in the hit HBO series titled “Six Feet Under” as David Fisher.
|Real Full Birth Name||Morgan Macgregor.|
|Profession||Writer and Editor.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Michael C. Hall (American actor).|
|Age (As of 2018)||35 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1983.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known.|
|Current Residence||California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Will update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since February 29, 2016, in New York City.|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Michael C. Hall.|
|School||High School in Canada.|
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Paul Rudd.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Hawaii & Miami.|
|Favorite Color||Black and Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading, Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Under Review.|
Some Facts about Morgan Macgregor (Michael C. Hall’s Wife)
- Michael Hall’s spouse was born in 1983 in Canada. Therefore, the age of Morgan Macgregor is 35 years old, as of 2018.
- There is no information about her father and mother present on the internet.
- As per education, Morgan attended high school and college in Canada only.
- She is also graduated from her University. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Her height is around 5 Feet 5 Inches (165 centimeters) and weighs 55 Kilograms (121 Pounds).
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Morgan Macgregor is $2 million US Dollars, as of 2018.
- Morgan and Michael own a luxurious traditional classic house which cost $4.3 million at Eldorado.
Read Also: The Story of Ashley Jacobs | Wikipedia & Personal Trivia
- The Dexter actor earlier tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend “Amy Spanger”. The former couple remained together from 2002 to 2007.
- Later, Michael again married to his second wife Jennifer Carpenter from 2008 to 2011. But they ended their marriage in divorce.
- Therefore, Macgregor is Hall’s third wife.
- Morgan’s partner was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma when he was doing the fourth season of Dexter.