Nav Bhatia (born July 9, 1951) is an Indian-Canadian Businessman from India. Furthermore, he is a professional car dealer at multiple locations in Canada. Mr. Bhatia has the ownership of Missauga Hyundai. On the other hand, he shared his inspirational career. Nav is a qualified Mechanical Engineer.
However, he could not get any job in Canada. Suddenly, Nav landed the job of a car salesman. In a month, he sold around 150 cars. His promotional plans helped him to become the General Manager. Later on, Nav took the dealership of Hyundai cars in Canada. Now, he is among the top dealers in Canada.
He called himself the big fan of the “Toronto Raptors” NBA team. Now, the team is fighting in the NBA championship against the Golden State Warriors. Another man named Drake told that he is the biggest fan of the Canadian team.
The argument heated between Nav and Drake. Both of them have become influential personalities to promote the Toronto team. Nav spent around $300K and brought the match tickets. Additionally, he aimed to unite the youth through basketball.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
The Superfan of “Toronto Raptors” NBA team, Nav Bhatia was born in 9th of July 1951 (age 67 years old) in India. He is a qualified Mechanical Engineer from a recognized university.
Additionally, Nav married to a beautiful woman named “Arvinder Kaur Bhatia”. The pair blessed with a lovely daughter Tia Bhatia.
Currently, the Bhatia family resides in Toronto, Canada. He is of Indian origin and belongs to the Punjabi Khatri caste group.
Toronto Raptors Superfan Trivia, Career & Net worth
- Nav is in Canada for more than 24 years.
- In the meantime, he watched 960 regular seasons and 50 playoff matches.
- Surprisingly, he did not leave any match midway.
- Bhatia sold around 2,000 Hyundai cars in Canada in 2013.
- Furthermore, he used the catchy radio ads for the brand promotion of cars.
- NBA Toronto Raptors Superfan spends around $200,000 given by the Hyundai Canada funds.
- On the other hand, the 67-year-old used the old-fashioned technique of honesty for his customers.
- As per the “Automotive News Canada” report, he can sell around 127 cars in just 90 years.
- During 2003, the acquired the bankrupt car agency at Mississauga.
- He is highly involved in charity events in the capital city.
- The Hyundai’s CEO praised Mr. Nav and shared his success secret is his dedication towards his job.
- Money Factor: According to the StarHub, his courtside seat in the NBA match costs $7000. Presently, the accumulated net worth of Nav Bhatia is $50 Million US Dollars. Therefore, he and his family are living a luxurious lifestyle.
- Barack Obama (Former USA President) recognized him easily as the Raptors fan.
- Nav worked in a documentary movie “The Carter Effect” created by Vince Carter.
- The movie released in “The Toronto Film Festival”.
- He arranged the screening of 1999s Bollywood family drama “Hum Saath Saath Hain” in Canada.
|Full Real Birth Name||Nav Bhatia.|
|Profession||Hyundai Car Dealer.|
|Famous For||The superfan of Toronto Raptors NBA team.|
|Age (As of 2019)||67 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 9, 1951.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @navbhatiasuperfan (216K followers).
Facebook: fb.com/Nav Bhatia.
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||Toronto, Canda.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-33-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Arvinder Kaur Bhatia.|
Daughter: Tia Bhatia.
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Mechanical Engineering.|
|School||Government School, India.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Amitabh Bachchan.
Actress: Neetu Singh.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Carolina.|
|Love to do||Watching NBA matches & Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Punjabi Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$50 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||House in Toronto, Canada.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Nav Bhatia
- Actually, he aimed that the Canadian should know about the Indian culture and family values.
- Wikipedia: He began an NGO named “Nav Bhatia Superfan Foundation” to help the non-white people of Canada.
- Therefore, he generates funds by selling T-shirts and other goodies to the people.
- Nav successfully made famous the Indian artists like Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, and AR Rahman.
- Meanwhile, he organized the musical events for the Indian singers in Toronto.
- However, he told his tough life during Indira Gandhi’s assassination in 1984.
Explore More: The Biography of Constanza Creel, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- He suffered in India as a Sikh. Actually, he wore Dastar because of his faith and honor.
- Nearly 3000 Sikh people were murdered in 1984.
- Apart from that, Bhatia told about the incidents in the “Big Story Podcast” by the News 1130.
- He moved to the United States in 1984 after completing his Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Interestingly, he got his first job with Rexdale Dealership.