Nawab Shah (born in 1971) is an Indian Actor from Mumbai, Maharashtra (India). He primarily acted in Hindi Bollywood movies and Television shows. Furthermore, he is also known as Pooja Batra’s husband.
The 49-year-old Actor made his debut in Bollywood film with “Raja Ko Rani Se Pyaar Ho Gaya” movie in 2000. In fact, Arvind Swamy and Manisha Koirala were in the lead roles.
Next Upcoming Movie, Filmography & Career
Still, no one noticed Nawab’s performance. His next movie named “Be-Lagaam” declared as a flop on the box office. Then, he got another chance to be in Ujjal Chattopadhyay’s film “Escape from Taliban”. This time he was successful to prove his talent to the viewers.
On the other hand, the plot focused Manisha Koirala only. However, the Hindi movie was a commercial failure. He received his presence in Bollywood in the negative roles in “Dilwale”, “Bodyguard”, “Don 2” and “Tiger Zinda Hain”.
Now, Nawab is living a beautiful phase of his life. He is married to his longtime love Pooja Batra (Hindi Film Actress & Model). Though, they kept the wedding ceremony simple. Recently, Shah uploaded the couple’s photos on social media. He is ready to make an official introduction with his new wife.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Actor Nawab Shah was born in 1971 in Mumbai, Maharashtra (India). Actually, his age is around 49 years old. Shah did not update any details regarding his mother, father, and siblings.
In fact, Pooja Batra’s boyfriend joined the private school in Bandra. Later on, Nawab enrolled at the University of Mumbai for the BA (History) course.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Spouse
Nawab involved in a relationship with Kavita Kaushik (TV Actress & Model). Furthermore, they even plan to marry. However, Kavita’s parents were against their wedding as Shah was a Muslim. Then, the pair decided to separate soon.
Nawab Shah met her girlfriend Pooja Batra and fallen in her love. Meanwhile, Pooja was earlier married to her first husband Sonu Ahluwalia. They divorced in 2011.
Presently, Batra and Shah are together as wife-husband. They officially tied the knot in July 2019. Nawab is famed for being linked with a Pakistani actress.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Nawab Shah.|
|Famous For||Husband of Pooja Batra (Model & Film Actor) since 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||49 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mumbai (Maharashtra, India).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @nawwabshah (81.4K followers).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known.|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra (India).|
|Bollywood Films||1. Kartoos (1999).
2. Sarfarosh (1999).
3. Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya (2000).
4. Escape From Taliban (2003).
5. Lakshya (2004).
6. Jaan-E-Mann (2006).
7. Luck (2009).
8. Don 2 (2011).
9. Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (2013).
10. Humshakals (2014).
11. Dilwale (2015).
12. Tiger Zinda Hai (2017).
|Tamil Movies||1. Gajendra (2004).
2. Bose (2004).
3. Yaan (2014).
|Telugu Movies||1. Devi Putrudu (2001).
2. Dictator (2016).
|Telvision Shows||1. Shaktimaan (1997-2005).
2. Indian (2000-2001).
3. Saarrthi (2004-2008).
4. Amma (2016).
5. Naagarjuna – Ek Yoddha.
|Kannada Films||Kotigobba 3 (2019).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.80 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||17 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2019.|
|Wedding Date||July 2019.|
|Dating History?||Involved in romantic relationships with Pooja Batra and Kavita Kaushik.|
|Girlfriend||1. Kavita Kaushik (Model & Soap Opera Actress).
2. Pooja Batra.
|Wife/Spouse Name||Pooja Batra.|
|Highest Qualification||BA (History) from University of Mumbai.|
|School||Private School in Bandra.|
|Alma Mater||University of Mumbai.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Shahrukh Khan.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Canada.|
|Love to do||Gymming, Photography & Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Pizza & Noodles.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Rs. 30 Crore Indian Rupees.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Rs. 1 Crore -1.25 Crore INR.|
|Home Details||House located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Nawab Shah
- Wikipedia: Pooja Batra’s Spouse, Nawab portrayed Salim Kaka role in the “Sacred Games” web show 2019.
- Then, he even did some TV shows like “Shaktiman”, “Indian”, “Amma” and “Saarrthi”.
- Shah landed important roles in the South Indian movies too.
- In fact, he offered Tamil films such as “Darbar”, “Boss” and “Yaan”.
- He received stardom in the Malayalam movies “Black Dalia”, “Rajadhi Raja”, “Kaakki” and “Keerthi Chakra”.
- Physique Information: Nawab Shah’s height is measured at 5 feet 11 inches tall (180 cm). He loves to exercise 5 days a week in the gym to build muscles. Additionally, his body weight is 85 Kg (187 lbs).
Explore More: The Biography of Actress Sheetal Thakur, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Shah also roped as the Pakistani athletics coach in “Bhaag Mikha Bhaag” biopic.
- Some rumors speculated that he was based in Pakistan.
- Money Factor: The lover of Pooja Batra is having a Net worth of Rs. 30 crores Indian Rupees in 2019.
- On the other hand, Nawab Shah had a UK Passport then the Hindi Cinema accepted him.
- His Instagram pictures and videos revealed that he is a fitness lover.
- His latest movies ready to release in 2019-20 “Panipat” and “Dabaang 3”.