Neka Dorokashvili (born in 1992) is a Georgian Homemaker, Former Model, Famous Personality, and Sportsperson Partner from Tbilisi. She is best known as a spouse of Nikoloz Basilashvili (Georgian professional tennis player).
He first garnered success after winning the German Open in Hamburg after defeating Leonardo Mayer in July 2018. Moreover, he then became the first Georgian player to win an ATP tournament since Alex Metreveli.
The same year in October, Nikoloz made to international news headline after defeating the world No. 4 Juan Martín del Potro in the final of ATP title. The tournament took place at the China Open.
As of May 2020, the player achieved a career-high ATP singles ranking i.e. world No. 16. Some of the other titles he won in his successful career are the 2018 German Open, 2019 US Open, etc.
Neka Dorokashvili tied the knot with her husband “Nikoloz Basilashvili” in 2013. Their wedding ceremony was a lavish affair held in the presence of friends and family members. In addition, the couple dated each other for a while before their marriage.
As per reports, they met through a mutual friend at a party. In the year of 2015, Nikoloz and Neka blessed with a baby boy, Lukas Basilashvili. Their son often makes appearances on his father’s Instagram account where he has over 58,000 followers (in May 2020).
However, their married life didn’t last long and Dorokashvili decided to part from her spouse. On May 22, 2020, the tennis player got arrested for assaulting his wife in front of their child.
He has been detained on a domestic violence charge in Tbilisi. The incident took place on May 21, 2020. Furthermore, Tbilisi city court freed him on a bail of 100,000 Georgian Lari on Sunday, May 23, 2020.
He will go to attend the court hearing on July 16, 2020. According to Georgian law, a person who proves guilty has to serve one to three years in jail especially if the crime took place in front of a minor.
The player is also likely to serve for 200-400 hours of community service as a punishment. But Nikoloz Basilashvili’s lawyer named Irma Tchkadua denied the charge publicly.
|Real Full Birth Name||Neka Dorokashvili.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Nikoloz Basilashvili (Georgian professional tennis player).|
|In the news for||she was beaten by her spouse on May 21, 2020.|
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||28 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1992.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|Current Residence||Tbilisi, Georgia.|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: --
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married (separated).|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Nikoloz Basilashvili.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Not known.|
|Last Updated||May 25, 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Reading, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Brands||Fendi, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Louis Vuitton, etc.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K - $650K US dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Neka Dorokashvili
- Neka Dorokashvili was born in 1992 in Tbilisi, Georgia. She ages 28 years old (in 2020). Nikoloz Basilashvili’s wife tries to stay away from the limelight. Hence, we have no details about her actual birthdate.
- As per reports, she was the one who planned the wedding since the player was too busy with his career.
- We will update our readers about the information regarding her parents, siblings, and early life.
- After completing her school education, Neka started her career as a model.
- Dorokashvili did various local photoshoots, advertisement campaigns, brand endorsements, fashion shows, etc.
- She did this job in just five days. Almost 100 people arrived at her marriage who also includes Nikoloz’s closest friends from the tennis industry.
- In fact, her spouse only arrived a few hours before their big day and after the ceremony, he went to play another event.
- Neka fell in love with her then-boyfriend after seeing his passion for the sport and his healthy lifestyle.
- On the other hand, Basilashvili also tried to keep her happy by arranging surprises and giving gifts to her family.
- She never felt jealous of any Nikoloz’s fans and used to consider him a loyal husband.
- As of May 2020, the pair is under the process of divorce and officially separated from each other.
- However, the main reason for their split is yet not disclosed on the internet.