Nick Diaz (born August 2, 1983) is an American Promoter and Former Mixed Martial Artist from Stockton (California, USA). He competed in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Furthermore, Diaz widely regarded as the top MMA.
His career in martial arts began in 2001, and then he retired in 2015. Nick participated in events such as Strikeforce, PRIDE, UFC, DREAM, Shooto, and Cagefighting (WEC).
On the other hand, he acted in the full-length documentary film Fight Life (2013). The movie showed the life of MMA outside the cage. In addition to this, the independent film director James Z.
Feng directed the movie. Fight Life presented in the United Film Festival and won the Best Documentary Award. Additionally, Diaz practiced Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt with Cesar Gracie.
Early Life, Parents, Education & Profile
Nickolas Robert “Nick” Diaz was born to his mom Melissa Diaz on the 2nd of August 1983. His younger brother is Nate Diaz (Professional MMA). Furthermore, Nick suddenly dropped out of Tokay High School, Lodi (California).
In his first year, he was in the swim team. He completed his full training in aikido and karate. Moreover, Diaz competed in the school-level wrestling tournaments in his teenage years.
He pursued his Sambo training with Valeri Ignatov (Bulgarian National Sambo Champion). On the other hand, Diaz supports cannabis.
Love Story, Partner & Relationship Status
Nick’s girlfriend, Stephanie, committed suicide walking in front of the traffic. Moreover, he followed her dream to become a professional fighter.
Diaz visited her grave every day to be her. On the other hand, he put his sincere efforts to be on the top in MMA.
|Real Full Birth Name||Nickolas Robert "Nick" Diaz.|
|Nick name||Nick Diaz.|
|Profession||Promoter and Former Mixed Martial Artist.|
|Famous for||Completed in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) of MMA.|
|Age (As of 2019)||36 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 2, 1983.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Stockton (California, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Race.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|House In||Lodi (California, United States).|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/nickdiaz209.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6'.
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 86 Kg.
Pounds: 190 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-33-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||11.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Melissa Diaz.
|Siblings||Brother: Nate Diaz (Professional MMA).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Diaz is in love with Stephanie.|
|Highest Qualification||Dropped out from High School.|
|School||Tokay High School, Lodi (California).|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||MMA Fighter: Jon Jones.|
|Love to Do||Alaska.|
|Favorite Color||Black & White.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Gymming & Cooking Food.|
|Favorite Food||Salad, Butter Chicken & Sprouts.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$8 Million US Dollars.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$400,000-$500,000.|
|Home Details||Living in Lodi, California.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Nick Diaz
- Diaz achieved excellence in martial art when he completed 18 years of age.
- He opened Brazilian jiu-jitsu classes in Lodi, California.
- In his second fight, he defeated his opponent named Chris Lytle.
- He fought hard in 36 matches and won 26.
- Moreover, he roped in for the promotion of the MMA war in 2013.
- Nick once charged on the domestic violence case by the unknown victim in 2018. The jury dismissed the charges laid against him.
- On the other hand, he usually fights in the Super Middleweight class.
- Diaz talks trash with the opponents during the fights.
- In addition to this, he continually puts pressure on the opposition that increases his game pace.
- He occasionally adds some hard punches in the crucial matches.
- Additionally, Nickolas received the major titles Pan-American Brown Belt Medium Weight Division and US Purple Belt Open.
- The typical height of Nick Diaz is 6 ft 0in (1.83 m) tall. On the other hand, his muscular body’s weight is 86 Kg (190 Pounds).
- Nate’s brother’s net worth earned is $8 Million US Dollars. Furthermore, he gets the right amount, i.e., $400K – $500K USD from his fights and training courses.