Stephen Miller (born August 23, 1985) is an American White Nationalist, Speechwriter, and Right-Wing Political Activist from Santa Monica (California, United States). He serves the Senior Political Advisor of President Trump.
Furthermore, Stephen wrote the inaugural speeches for the US President. He was also the critical adviser in the team. Meanwhile, Miller was the Chief Architect in Trump’s travel ban case. He provided support to the immigration policy reducing the refugees in America.
Stephen reduced the impact of the internal administration studies that showed the positive side of the refugees on their country’s development. However, he showed falsehoods and claims connected with the electoral.
He handled the duties of the White House spokesperson. The South Poverty Law Center revealed that Miller pushed his views in publications like VDARE and American Renaissance. Some mails leaked that promoted the nationalist content online. Ilhan Omar connected Stephen’s name in the case.
Profile, Education, Parents & Early Life
Stephen Miller took birth to his father, Michael D. Miller (Real Estate Investor) and mother, Miriam Glosser Miller.
Additionally, his birthday comes on the 23rd of August. He resided in Santa Monica and followed the Jewish religion.
Stephen grew along with his two siblings Jacob Miller (brother) and Alexis Miller (sister). On the other hand, his formal education completed at Santa Monica High School. He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from Duke University.
Wedding Partner, Personal Relationships
Katie Waldman turned out to be the rumored girlfriend of Stephen. On the other hand, the news circulated when Waldman appointed as the Press Secretary.
No more news is available about the couple’s love story. Moreover, their friends do not know that their affair was a rumor or not. Both of them remained in the media for their controversies.
|Real Full Birth Name||Stephen Miller.|
|Profession||White Nationalist, Speechwriter, and Right-Wing Political Activist.|
|Famous for||His promotional emails on the nationalist content.|
|Age (As of 2019)||34 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 23, 1985.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Santa Monica (California, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|House In||Santa Monica, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 177 cm.
Meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.5.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Michael D. Miller (Real Estate Investor).
Mother: Miriam Glosser Miller.
|Siblings||Brother: Jacob Miller.
Sister: Alexis Miller.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In love with his former love interest Katie Waldman.|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Political Science.|
|School||Santa Monica High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Duke University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Tokyo.|
|Favorite Color||Black & Green.|
|Love to do||Reading Books, Traveling & Playing Video Games.|
|Favorite Food||Japanese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200,000 US Dollars.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$75K-$80K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Stephen Miller
- He had a debate with Jim Acosta (Journalist) on August 2, 2017.
- On the other hand, a controversy rose against him about the Mexico border wall in February 2019.
- He defended himself through a declaration at Chris Wallace’s show.
- Moreover, Stephen named Trump transition team director in 2016.
- He employed in the Jeff Sessions office.
- The Political Activist, Stephen’s net worth is $200,000 US Dollars. Furthermore, his monthly salary is $75K-$80K.
- On the other hand, his first meeting with Trump held in his political campaign in 2016.
- Miller took the job of his senior political adviser.
- Stephen Miller stands at a height of 5 ft 9 in tall (1.77 m). Additionally, the weight of political Speech-writer is 70 Kg (154 lbs).
- John Burness (Former Senior Vice President, Duke University) talked about his courage.
- Apart from that, Mr. Miller wrote a letter about the 9/11 attacks on Santa Monica Outlook.
- He also discussed the terrorist Osama Bin Laden.
- Moreover, he invited David Horowitz (Conservative) for a speech in high school.
- Katie Waldman’s boyfriend held responsible for the President’s place of Students of Academic Freedom at Duke University.