Nicole Curran (born October 28, 1968) is an American Philanthropist, Celebrity Spouse, Former School Teacher, and the Warriors Community Foundation’s President from Atherton, California. She is best-known as Joseph Lacob’s Wife (Golden State Warriors’ Owner). He is an American business executive and the majority owner of the Golden State Warriors.
Furthermore, the 63-year-old Lacob is also a partner at Kleiner Perkins (venture capital firm). Recently, Curran gained controversy during the Game 3 of the NBA Finals on June 5th, 2019, between the Toronto Raptors and Golden State Warriors.
Moreover, Nicole’s video went viral on the internet where she was seen leaning over and talking to Jay-Z. The video received a lot of attention on various social media platforms because of Beyoncé‘s reaction.
In fact, the camera captured the singer’s annoyed face as Curran continued to lean over talk to Jay. Later, many troll pages start to make memes and pointed out Beyoncé’s obvious annoyance in the viral video.
The 50-year-old Nicole took to Instagram in order her side of the story but began to get death threats. During an interview, she told that she was just asking Jay-Z if they wanted any drinks as the couple came as her guests.
In addition, she bent over to hear Jay-Z’s response due to the loud crowd. After receiving hate from Beyoncé’s fan, Nicole deleted her Instagram account.
Early Life, Profile & Parents
Joseph S. Lacob’s Spouse, Nicole Curran was born on the 28th of October 1968 in Pennsylvania, USA. Therefore, her age is 50 years old, as of 2018. Her father and mother divorced each other when she was just 3 years old.
Later, she was raised by her mom as a single parent. Furthermore, Nicole then sent an orphanage when she turned 13 years old because of her parents‘ poor financial condition. She completed her school education from Milton Hershey School.
Moreover, the former teacher graduated from George Washington University on a full scholarship. Later, she began to do many odd jobs in the initial days of her career. Later, Nicole started to work as a high school teacher in 1993.
She used to teach history and government subject. In fact, Curran also taught sex education at a rough high school in D.C. for one year. In 2001, she moved to Angwin, California.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
The 50-year-old Nicole initially married her first husband (name not available) many years ago. He was a doctor and she started to live with him in Arizona. There, Curran started working as an activist and served for the betterment of society.
However, her marriage with the doctor didn’t last long and they took divorce. Then, she and Joseph met each other at a golf tournament at Pebble Beach in 2006. Furthermore, Curran tied the knot with her second spouse, Joseph Steven Lacob in a private ceremony.
Earlier, the owner of Golden State Warriors wedded to his first partner “Laurie Krauss”. They also share four children together. The former pair has two sons, Kent, and Kirk, and two daughters, Kelly and Kayci. Currently, Curran primarily resides in Atherton and also has a home in St. Helena.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Nicole Curran.|
|Profession||Former School Teacher, Philanthropist, and President.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Joseph S. Lacob (American business executive and the majority owner of the Golden State Warriors).|
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 28, 1968.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Current Residence||Atherton, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Joseph.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Joseph S. Lacob.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||Milton Hershey School.|
|Alma Mater.||George Washington University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Reynolds.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$410K USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Nicole Curran
- Wikipedia: Nicole studied in a boarding school for kids of lower-income families in Pennsylvania.
- At the age of 15, Curran’s mom got her out of the orphanage and they started to live in Washington D.C.
- Furthermore, she also modeled as a teen and also worked at an ice cream parlor and a hair salon on weekends for extra pocket money.
- During an interview, she told that she used to make $23,500 USD a year as a teacher and worked 80 hours a week.
- As an activist, she helped mainstream youth from Black Canyon Prison into Phoenix Union District High School.
- Later, she became the head of sales and marketing at La Jota Vineyard.
- During her time at La Jota, she lived and worked the vineyard in Napa and soon became a wine connoisseur.
- Figure Details: Nicole Curran height stands at 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm tall. In her body weight is around 55 Kilograms (121 pounds) approx.
Trending: Who is Actress Abby Donnelly? Her Biography, Lifestyle & Story
- Money Factor: As per her wealth Details, her calculated Net worth is valued at $5 Million US dollars.
- Moreover, she also worked as a portfolio manager at Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH).
- Golden State Warriors, Joseph Lacob’s girlfriend is very involved with the Golden State Warriors.
- In fact, she is also the president of the board of directors of The Warriors Community Foundation.
- The foundation donated $6.7 million to the community.
- In 2015, the Warriors made a donation of $1.0 million to 36 organizations while in 2016, they gave $1.25 million to 51 organizations.