Nicole Mitchell Murphy (born January 05, 1968) is an American Former Model, Actress, Businesswoman, and Social Media Star from Sacramento, California. She is well recognized as Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife (American actor, comedian, and singer).
He initially gained success with his appearance on “Saturday Night Live” from 1980 to 1984. His performance in the film like “48 Hrs.”, “The Nutty Professor”, and “Trading Places” also appreciated by fans a lot.
He also earned the Golden Globe Award nominations for these movies. Furthermore, Eddie won his first award for his portrayal of soul singer James “Thunder” Early in “Dreamgirls” in 2007.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
The 51-years-old Nicole Mitchell Murphy began a romantic relationship with her then longtime-boyfriend, Eddie in 1988. The couple first met each other during the NAACP Image Awards show.
On November 18, 1989, Nicole gave birth to their first child i.e. a daughter named Bria L. Murphy. Later, their son named Miles Mitchell Murphy was born on November 7, 1992. Mitchell Murphy tied the knot with her husband “Edward Regan Murphy” on March 18, 1993.
The pair’s wedding ceremony was a lavish affair which took place at the Grand Ballroom of The Plaza Hotel in New York City. Then, the model and Edward blessed with three more beautiful kids.
The couple welcomed their girls named Shayne Audra Murphy (b. October 10, 1994), Zola Ivy Murphy (b. on December 24, 1999), and Bella Zahra Murphy (b. January 29, 2002).
Love Life, Boyfriend & Divorce
However, Murphy and Nicole Mitchell’s love life ended around in 2005. The same year in August, the model filed for divorce cited irreconcilable differences. On April 17, 2006, they officially separated and parted their ways.
Her ex-partner also has several children named Angel Iris Murphy Brown, Izzy Oona, Christian, Eric, and Max Charles Murphy from his various relationships. Angel and Max were born to Eddie’s present girlfriend “Paige Butcher“.
On the other hand, Nicole had a seven-year-long affair with her ex-beau “Michael Strahan” (former American football player). They also engaged each other in a private ceremony. But the ex-pair broke up after Murphy found out Michael’s relationship with another woman.
Career, Television Shows & Net worth
Nicole Murphy started her fashion modeling profession at the age of 13 after discovered by a talent agent. In fact, she also participated in the modeling competition and won the first prize after several months.
The model was first represented by “The Ford Modeling Agency” (American international modeling agency). Nicole later signed a big contract deal with the Paris-based top agency titled “Glamour Models”.
Furthermore, she worked with big brands like Chanel, Valentino, Yves St. Laurent, Ungaro, and much more. In 2005, Murphy made her television debut with the series “The Contender” as herself.
From 2012 to 2014, she appeared on the reality TV show “Hollywood Exes”. As a businesswoman, the model owns and runs two companies named “FLP” (Friendship, Love, and Peace) and “Zobela“.
Nicole Murphy is generating a good Net worth of $10 million US Dollars in 2019. Some of her other appearances in the various projects are Just Love, Global Beauty Masters, and Shut the Fuck Up.
|Real Full Birth Name||Nicole Ronnette Mitchell.|
|Nick name||Nicole and Niki.|
|Profession||Former Model, Actress, Businesswoman, and Social Media Star.|
|Famous for||1. being the ex-wife of Eddie Murphy (American actor, comedian, and singer).
2. her appearances in the reality show Hollywood Exes.
|Age (As of 2019)||51 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 05, 1968.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Sacramento, California, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nikimurphy/?
|Debut||TV Film: Just Love (2016).
TV Show: The Contender (2005, as herself).
Short Movie: Shut the Fuck Up (2009).
|Movies/TV Shows||1. Shut the Fuck Up.
2. Global Beauty Masters.
3. Hollywood Exes.
4. Just Love.
5. The Contender.
|Owner of||1. FLP (handmade Jewelry).
2. Zobela (Skincare brand).
|Worked with as a model||Glamour Models and the Ford Modeling Agency.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-26-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5|
|Parents||Father: Eddie T. Mitchell.
Mother: Ellen Mitchell.
|Siblings||Brother: 1. Darius Mitchell.
2. Nathan Mitchell.
3. Trevor Mitchell.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her longtime boyfriend Eddie.|
|Boyfriend||Michael Strahan (ex-fiance).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Eddie Murphy (m. 1993 - div. 2006).|
|Son||Miles Mitchell Murphy.|
|Daughter||1. Bria Murphy.
2. Shayne Audra Murphy.
3. Zola Ivy Murphy.
4. Bella Zahra Murphy.
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Singer: Jennifer Lopez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Music and Travel.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$10 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Nicole Mitchell Murphy
- Nicole Ronnette Mitchell was born on the 5th of January 1968 in Sacramento, California, United States. Hence, her age is 51 years old, as of 2019.
- The model’s father “Eddie T. Mitchell” remained a United States Air Force pilot. Nicole’s mother “Ellen Mitchell” was a British woman and remained a homemaker.
- Eddie Murphy’s spouse has three siblings i.e. three brothers named Darius, Nathan, and Trevor Mitchell.
- In the initial days of her modeling career, Murphy even walked the ramp for Europe’s fashion capitals.
- As a celebrity, Nicole Ronnette featured on various big shows such as Home & Family, The Insider, Live! With Kelly and Ryan, Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show, etc.
- The model stands very tall and Nicole Mitchell Murphy stands tall height at 178 cm or 5 Feet 10 Inches.
- She is a fitness freak and regular workouts in the gym to maintain her weight which is around 134 lbs or 62 Kg.
- On Instagram, Nicole entertains her 919+ k followers by posting her daily lifestyle, friends & family pictures, event appearances, professional photoshoots, fitness workout clips, and much more.
- In July 2019, Nicole Mitchell got involved in a big controversy after kissing a married man named Antoine Fuqua (director & producer).
- Recently, on September 24, 2019, the model said sorry to Antoine’s wife “Lela Rochon” (actress) during Nicole’s interview session in the show “Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show”.
- During the show, she also denied the allegations of her being the reason for Fuqua and Rochon’s separation.