October Moore (born in 1986) is an American Actress, Producer and Voice Artist from Portland, Oregon. She shifted to New York City to do acting. She gave her voice to the video games like “Infamous”, “This is Vegas”, “Drakensang: The Dark Eye” and “Super Smash Bros. Ultimate”.
Career, Movies & TV Shows
Her TV shows are “Portlandia” and “Grimm”. Additionally, Moore worked in the films “Lovely Coffee”, “Green Room”, “Something Wicked” and “Kids Politics”. Currently, she is featuring on “Trinkets” show.
October plays the role of a mother “Vicky Traux”. The teen show created by Amy Anderson, Kirsten Smith, and Emily Meyers. October looked promising in her role. Other actors and actresses in Trinkets’ Star cast are:
- Odiseas Georgiadis (Noah Simos, Moh’s boyfriend).
- Kiana Madeira (Moe Traux).
- Quintessa Swindell (Tabitha Foster).
- Brianna Hildebrand (Elodie Davis).
- Dana Green (Jenna Block).
- Larry Sullivan (Doug Davis).
- Brandon Butler (Brady Finch).
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Actress October Moore was born in 1986 (age 32 years old) in Portland, Oregon (United States). Her father was a professional musician and audio engineer and he left his family. Still, he had fallen in the love of his fellow artist.
On the other hand, he lived with her mother. Technically, she is the single child of her parents. From her dad’s other relationships she has five step-siblings.
October moved to New York City and joined the Actors Workshop. She got in-depth knowledge about the scripts and the different characters. The conservatory owned by Mike Nichols, Paul Sills, and George Morrison.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||October Moore.|
|Profession||Actress, Voice Artist & Producer.|
|Famous for||Her Vicky Traux role in "Trinkets".|
|Age (As of 2019)||32 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1986.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Portland, Oregon (USA).|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: @octobermoore (1.6K followers).
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Known.|
|Current Residence||Portland & New York (USA).|
|Teleivision Shows||1. Leverage (2009).
2. Grimm (2012).
3. Portlandia (2014-17).
4. Baskets (2018).
5. Trinkets (2019).
|Movies||1. Lovely Coffee (2008).
2. Selfless (2008).
3. Going to the Chapel (2011).
4. Green Room (2015).
5. Kids and Politics (2017).
|Video Games||1. Drakensang: The Dark Eye (2008).
2. Infamous (2009).
3. Wii Fit Plus (2009).
4. This Is Vegas (2010).
5. Wii Fit U (2013).
6. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014).
|Awards||Will Update Soon.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-28-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known (Musician & Audio Engineer).
Mother: Will update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Son||Nam Not Known.|
|School||High School in Portland.|
|Alma Mater.||The Actors Workshop, New York.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
Actress: Emily Blunt.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Favorite Color||Light Blue.|
|Love to do||Dancing, Acting & Watching Films.|
|Favorite Food||Japanese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$510K USD.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$25K.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||House in New York & Portland, USA.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about October Moore
- Biography: October lived in New York and watched the different versions of the city.
- Interestingly, her mom’s golden rule is not to talk while watching the movies.
- Moore’s name inspired by “I’m Still Not a Morning Person Song” by Stevie Moore.
- Moreover, she was a scrappy girl in her childhood.
- Furthermore, she attended the acting and dancing classes in Portland.
- However, she dropped her school and went to the church of raves at the age of 16.
- Still, she came to Portland after five years to take voice training from her dad.
- Money Factor: Meanwhile, October Moore’s Net worth is $510,000 US Dollars, as of 2019.
Explore More: Who is Nicole Curran? Her Wikipedia, Story & Lifestyle
- In fact, she discovered exciting things in the day-job of an audio engineer.
- Additionally, October feels that struggling, learning, and practicing are important for an actor.
- Personal Life: Currently, October is in Portland and taking care of her two children and her husband. She is quite happy in her married life.