Pallavi Varma (born 11 March 1994) is an Indian citizen and professional doctor from Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India. She rose in fame after getting married to her spouse named “Nikhil Siddharth”.
Nikhil is a famous South Indian actor and model, who mainly works in the Telugu film industry. He debuts with his first Telugu movie named “Sambaram” in the year 2003 with an uncredited role.
In the year 2007, he was selected for the lead role of Rajesh in Sekhar Kammula’s film “Happy Days”. After that, he has appeared in many movies like Ankit, Pallavi & Friends, Aalasyam Amrutam, Surya vs Surya, Arjun Suravaram, Karthikeya 2, Karthikeya, etc.
If we talk about his wife, then Pallavi Varma is a doctor by profession. On 14 May 2020, she tied in a knot with Nikhil. Before marriage, she has no links to the entertainment industry. In this article, I will tell you about the biography of Pallavi Varma and also show you some of their wedding images.
Actor Nikhil Siddharth got married to Pallavi Varma between lockdown
South’s young actor Nikhil Siddharth got married on 14 May 2020 amid lockdown with his fiancee Pallavi Varma. Earlier this marriage was to be held on 16 April. However, it was postponed due to lockdown. Later on May 14, the two also wanted to postpone. But later, after the consent of both the families, both are now tied up in marriage in Hyderabad.
Explain that while Nikhil Siddharth is an actor, Pallavi Varma is a doctor. Very few people attended the wedding due to the lockdown. Both families have publicly stated their opinion about this. The wedding took place at Nikhil’s farmhouse in Hyderabad with full customs.
Nikhil has said that during the lockdown the marriage will take place as per government rules. At first, Nikhil and Pallavi also tried to postpone the wedding date. However, when they came to know that the lockdown could go further, both of them put a final seal on this date.
The family of both also wanted the same. After this, the wedding preparations started. After the lockdown, there is a strong expectation that there may be a large-scale reception for the reception from both families.
However, in marriage, both families do not want to break the rules in any way. Let us know that before this, Bahubali fame Rana Daggubati has recently announced the news of her engagement with Miheeka Bajaj. It was a surprise for his fans as well as for all the syllables.
Early Life, Childhood & Wiki
Nikhil Siddharth’s spouse, Pallavi Varma took birth from her parents on Friday, March 11, 1994, in Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India. She is a Kshatriya and belongs to the Hinduism religion. Pallavi celebrated her 26th birthday on 11 March 2020, along with her family.
She never revealed the names of her parents to the media. According to Dreshare, her father (name not known) is a doctor and her mother is a housewife. She is interested in subjects like science since childhood.
That’s she decided to become a doctor at a very early age. She did her primary education from Bhashyam Educational Institutions. Later, Pallavi joined the Aditya Junior College to complete her bachelor’s degree in the medical stream.
Later, she took admission to DNR College and completed her MD degree. Pallavi Varma has two siblings in the family one brother named “Aditya Varma” and one sister named “Varshini Varma”. Pallavi is the oldest child in the family.
The lady doctor tied in a knot with her long-time boyfriend on 14 May 2020. Pallavi met Nikhil for the first time in a function in the year 2014. Both of them fall in love with each other at first sight. Later, they started dating each other.
After long-time dating, the couple decided to make their relation more strong. After 5 years of dating, Pallavi Verma got engaged with her boyfriend named “Nikhil Siddhartha” on February 1st, 2020. After 2 months, they got married. It was a private wedding ceremony because of the lockdown.
|Real Full Birth Name||Pallavi Varma.|
|Famously Known as||The wife of Nikhil Siddharth.|
|Age (As of 2020)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth||11 March 1994.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Pisces.|
|House Location||Hyderabad, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 2".
Centimeters: 157 cm.
Meters: 1.57 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136.6 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Aditya Varma.
Sister: Varshini Varma.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marriage Date||14 May 2020.|
|Husband||Nikhil Siddharth (actor).|
|Social media||Instagram: @pallavi.varma (399 + followers).|
|Highest Qualification||MBBS Graduate.|
|School||Bhashyam Educational Institutions, Bhimavaram.|
|Alma Mater||1. Aditya Junior College.
2. DNR College.
|Last Updated||On 14 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pallavi Varma
- Pallavi started working as an Intern in a Multi-specialist hospital in Hyderabad for 2 years after completing her MD degree.
- After completing her internship, she opened her own clinic.
- Apart from this, she also works as a professional doctor at a multi-specialist hospital.
- Nikhil Siddhartha’s wife loves to write poems and motivational quotes in her spare time.
- Because of her busy schedule, she is less active on social media.
- Her Instagram account is also private and has only 399 + followers.
- Pallavi looked more beautiful in her pink and violet silk saree on the Haldi ceremony held on 13 May 2020.
- On the Groom side, Nikhil wore a yellow kurta on his Haldi.
- She wore a pretty red silk saree on her wedding ceremony.
- Here are some pictures of Nikhil Siddhartha and Pallavi Verma’s wedding.
- Moreover, she likes to travel to historic places.
- Pallavi Verma’s height is 5 feet 2 inches (in meters 1.57 m).
- According to an estimate, her body weight is around 62 kilograms (in pounds 136.6 lbs).
- She loves to wear jewelry designed by “Bunty Bajaj“.
- Pallavi Verma’s favorites Telugu actor is Nagarjuna.
- Like every famous celebrity couples, Nikhil and Pallavi also give a nickname to their pair named “NIKPAL”.