Paul Rossi (born in 1965) is an Argentinian Musician, Public Figure, and Celebrity Former Partner from Buenos Aires. He is best known as an ex-lover of Patricia Arquette (American actress). She is extremely famous for playing a recurring role in the drama film “Boyhood” in 2014.
The actress played the role of Olivia Evans for which she won Academy Award in the category Best Supporting Actress. Furthermore, Patricia also bagged Golden Globe Awards and Screen Actors Guild Awards for Boyhood.
The other career highlight was Arquette’s performance in the TV miniseries called “Escape at Dannemora”. She portrayed a lead character Joyce Mitchell earned Golden Globe Awards as well as Critics’ Choice Television Awards.
Some of her other popular projects are Medium, The Act, Wildflower, The Hi-Lo Country, Fast Food Nation, The Wannabe, True Romance, Ed Wood, Flirting with Disaster, Lost Highway, and much more.
Personal Life, Spouse & Girlfriend Patricia Arquette
The 55-years-old Paul Rossi started a love life with his then-girlfriend, Patricia Arquette in 1988. At that time, the actress was 20 years old. Later, she became pregnant with their child. On January 03, 1989, Patricia gave birth to their son named Enzo Rossi (actor) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
However, Patricia Arquette’s partner broke up with her when their kid was just one month old. As per the source, the musician remained close to Enzo and his former partner after the split. Later, Rossi tied the knot with his wife “Kerry-Ann Johnston-Ross” many years ago.
They got separated for a few years and filed for divorce. In January 2020, the Oscar-winning actress will testify on Paul’s behalf in the divorce trial. It’s anticipated that the actress will tell the judge about what a good father Rossi has been to Enzo.
His estranged spouse claimed in court documents that the musician is verbally abusive and threatening. Kerry also said she lived in constant fear during that relationship.
|Real Full Birth Name||Paul Rossi.|
|Famous for||being an ex-lover of Patricia Arquette (American actress).|
|Age (As of 2019)||54 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1965.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Buenos Aires, Argentina.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|House In||Buenos Aires, Argentina.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||45-36-42.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married but separated.|
|Dating History?||had an affair with his ex-girlfriend Patricia Arquette.|
|Girlfriend||Name not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Kerry-Ann Johnston-Ross.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Not known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Actress: Nicole Kidman.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Playing Guitar, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Paul Rossi
- Paul Rossi was born to his parents in 1965 (age is 54 years, as in 2019) in Buenos Aires, Argentina. But, Patricia Arquette’s boyfriend never mentioned anything about his actual birthdate on the internet.
- The celebrity former partner is trying to disprove the charges by using Patricia and their son as character witnesses.
- As per the source, the trail is going to take place in March 2020.
- On the other hand, Paul Rossi’s ex-girlfriend married her husband “Nicolas Cage” in a private ceremony in April 1995.
- But their marriage didn’t last long and the former pair got separated after nine months staying together. They took divorce in February 2000.
- Furthermore, the actress wedded to her second spouse Thomas Jane (actor) on June 25, 2006, after dating him for four years. Their marriage ceremony held at the Palazzo Contarini in Venice, Italy.
- Patricia and Thomas’s welcomed their daughter Harlow Olivia Calliope Jane who took birth on February 23, 2003.
- The former couple also remained in an on and off relationship for a while. Finally, she and her ex-partner official split from each other on July 1, 2011.