Paula Kalupa (born in 1962) is an American Businesswoman, Event Manager, and Executive from Palo Alto, California. She is well known as the spouse of Mark Hurd (American businessman). He was co-CEO and a member of the board of directors of Oracle Corporation.
It is a multinational computer technology corporation that sells database software. Furthermore, Mark earlier used to serve as the chairman, CEO, and president of Hewlett-Packard (Information Technology Company).
As per Wikipedia, the businessman was also popular for being the part of the board of directors of News Corporation and Technology CEO Council until 2010.
Unfortunately, on October 18, 2019, Mark Hurd passed away at the age of 62 due to health complications. His death news first conformed by the Oracle Founder and Chairman named Larry Ellison. Mark Hurd’s spouse is mourne upon the death of his husband.
Married Life, Spouse & Children
The 57-years-old Paula Kalupa tied the knot with her husband “Mark Vincent Hurd” on 12 May 1990, after dating each other for a while. She and Mark first met when they were both working at the NCR Corporation.
He served in the company for almost 25 years. Hurd even remained its president and chief executive officer for two years. He had the responsibilities as a chief operating officer and appointed on the post in 2002.
The couple had two kids together i.e. two daughters named Kathryn and Kelly Hurd. However, Paula and her husband never brought their personal life on the limelight and tried to live a low-key life.
As of wealth, Mark Hurd accumulated the Net worth of $108.3 million US Dollars, as of 2019 due to his successful career in the technology industry. The family has a lavish mansion in Palo Alto, California, USA.
|Real Full Birth Name||Paula Kalupa.|
|Profession||Businesswoman, Event Manager, and Executive.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Mark Hurd (American businessman).|
|Age (As of 2019)||57 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1962.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Palo Alto, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-28-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: 1 sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 1990.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Mark Hurd (m. 1990 - till his death on October 18, 2019).|
|Daughter||Kathryn and Kelly Hurd.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors' degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||The University of Texas.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Adam Sandler.
Actress: Charlize Theron.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Read.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Paula Kalupa
- Mark Hurd’s wife stepped on this world and Paula Kalupa was born to her mom & dad in 1962 in the United States of America. Therefore, her age is 57 years old, as of 2019.
- She has no social media accounts and hardly talked about her parents, siblings, and early life on the internet.
- After completing her high school, Paula graduated from the University of Texas. She received a bachelors’ degree in marketing.
- Her husband set aside from the role of CEO from Oracle and go on leave for health reasons in September 2019.
- According to a source, she was the second wife of Mark. Earlier, he wedded to his first partner (name not available) and divorced her in 1987.
- As of her career, she served as an executive with the NCR Corporation for more than 18 years and resigned in 2002.
- Currently, she works as an event manager at Club 27. Her main duties are organizing and managing high-profile events whether it is charitable, personal, or corporate.