Pepe Muñoz (born June 26, 1984) is a Spanish Dancer, Choreographer, Model, and Fashion Illustrator from Malaga, Spain. He started his career as a dancer and performed on the Madrid sidewalk at the age of 19.
Later, an agent spotted Pepe and cast him in the Spanish production of Cats. Furthermore, the 34-year-old Muñoz also taught Broadway and Modern Dance at ESAEM High School of Performing Arts in Malaga. Furthermore, his full birth name is Pepe Muñoz Martinez.
The dancer then introduced to Celine Dion by her personal assistant. The singer was recruiting professional dancer for her tour. In addition, Muñoz also started working for Dion as a fashion illustrator.
Pepe always accompanied her to events all over the world. According to a source, the famous singer is dating a 34-year-old dancer. Dion earlier married to her late husband René Angélil. He passed away in 2016. In fact, the former couple also shared three sons together.
Pepe and Celine pictured together arm in arm at various events. However, they both denied the fact that they are in a relationship. Dion claimed Pepe as her very close friend.
Profile, Parents & Before Fame
The fashion illustrator was born on the 26th of June 1984 in Malaga, Spain. Hence, Pepe Muñoz’s age is 34 years old, as of 2018. His mother name is Paloma Martinez but there is no information about his father on the internet.
Furthermore, Pepe’s parents and siblings still reside in Malaga, Spain. The dancer has a brother named Nacho Muñoz Martinez. His sister Bego Muñoz Martinez works as a coordinator in a high school where Pepe used to teach dance.
Moreover, he trained at the Royal Academy of Dance in London. Later, the dancer also took ballet lessons at the National Ballet of Cuba at the Escorial auditorium in Havana. Pepe also completed the Royal Ballet summer course in 2003.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
The dancer also studied modern-contemporary dance in Las Vegas. In his early career days, Pepe struggled a lot in order to earn money as a dancer. As of past affairs, the fashion illustrator never revealed anything about his girlfriend(s).
|Full Birth Name||Pepe Muñoz Martinez.|
|Profession||Dancer, Choreographer, Model, and Fashion Illustrator.|
|Age (As of 2018)||34 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 26, 1984.|
|Famous For||Rumored to be dating Celine Dion (Canadian Singer).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||The USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 189 cm.
Meters: 1.89 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||16 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Tattoos details?||Will update.|
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
Mother: Paloma Martinez.
|Siblings||Brother: Nacho Muñoz Martinez.
Sister: Bego Muñoz Martinez.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend||Celine Dion (rumored).|
|Alma Mater||1. The National Ballet of Cuba at the Escorial auditorium in Havana.
2. The Royal Academy of Dance in London.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Hemsworth.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Music, Traveling, Dancing, & Working out in the gym.|
|Favorite Dishes||Spanish Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$5 million US Dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Pepe Muñoz
- As a dancer, he toured Europe and performed in musical productions such as Cats, Chicago, West Side Story, and Dirty Dancing.
- In fact, he also performed in the Cirque de Soleil show Zumanity.
- Furthermore, Pepe also remained a teacher on the “Ama, ¡a bailar!”(Spanish dance competition series).
- Financial Stats: The estimated Net worth of Pepe Muñoz is $5 million US Dollars.
- His Instagram account filled with pictures of his amazing drawings and sketches.
- Currently, the dancer has 73.9+ k followers on the picture sharing application.
Read Also: The Story of Marc Weinstein Life | Wikipedia & Trivia Details
- In 2015, Pepe inspired to continue his grandfather’s career i.e. fashion illustrator when his grandmother passed away.
- Muñoz’s works were displayed at the R29: Obsessions exhibition in the Galerie Sébastien Adrien in Paris in 2018.
- Moreover, he occasionally works as a model as well due to his impressive height 6 Feet 2 Inches (189 centimeters).
- His body weight is 85 kilograms (187 Pounds) approximately.