Philip Sternberg (born in 1978) is an American Producer, Director, Writer, and Actor from Toronto, Ontario. He is best known as the spouse of Catherine Reitman (American actress, producer, writer and film critic).
She initially gained success in the entertainment industry after hosting a web film review show called “Breakin’ It Down with Catherine Reitman” on YouTube in 2011.
The actress also gained fame for being the creator of the CBC comedy series Workin’ Moms. In fact, Catherine also worked as an executive producer, writer, and star in the series.
Profile, Career & Net worth
Philip also remained the executive producer in some of the episodes of the series “Workin’ Moms”. Earlier, in 2014, Catherine Reitman’s Spouse worked in “Divorce Corp” movie as a writer and the executive producer.
In addition, Sternberg also worked in “The Super” reality TV show in 2011. The 40-years-old actor is famous for appearing in the TV series titled “Workin’ Moms” in 2017. He played one of the main characters named “Nathan Foster” in the show.
In 2019, the calculated Net worth of Philip Sternberg is $1.5 million US Dollars. Sternberg earlier also served as President of Candor Entertainment for five years in his career. He produced pilots for various big channels like Vh1, Spike TV, History Channel, and Showtime.
The talented producer also produced some web series for networks like Revision 3, Hulu, and Discovery Channel. In 2016, Philip launched his company “Wolf & Rabbit Entertainment ULC” with his spouse Catherine Reitman.
Their first show was “WORKIN’ MOMS” for CBC for which they also nominated for an International Emmy Award.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
Philip Sternberg married his wife Catherine Reitman in 2009 in a private ceremony. The couple earlier dated for a while before their marriage. Their wedding ceremony was a lavish affair that took place in Santa Barbara, California.
The function held at Reitman parents’ home and many close friends, family members, & relatives came. Later, the soulmates went on their honeymoon trip to Italy.
The love partner also shares two children together. They have two sons named Jackson and Liam Sternberg. However, there is no much personal information about their kids available on the internet.
Catherine also worked in big projects such as “The Real Wedding Crashers”, “Hollywood Residential”, “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”, “Blackish”, etc.
Reitman acted in films Knocked Up (2007) and I Love You, Man (2009). The couple’s show Workin’ Moms received 5 Canadian Screen Award nominations in 2017. They nominated for Best Actress in Comedy, Best Series in Comedy, etc. Currently, Philip and his family live in LA, California in a beautiful home.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Philip Sternberg.|
|Profession||Producer, Director, Writer, and Actor.|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Catherine Reitman (American actress, producer, writer and film critic).|
|Age (As of 2019)||41 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1978.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|Current Residence||LA, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 1".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 79 Kg.
Pounds: 174 lbs.
|Biceps Size||16 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-32-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Tattoos details?||Will update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Catherine Reitman.|
|Children||two sons named Jackson and Liam Sternberg.|
|Alma Mater||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Music, Traveling, & Watching TV.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$1.5 million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings per month||$100K to $130K US Dollars.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Philip Sternberg
- Wikipedia: Catherine Reitman’s husband, Philip Sternberg was born in 1978 in the United States of America. Therefore, Philip Sternberg’s age is 40 years old, as of 2018.
- We have no information about his parents and siblings but we will update you soon.
- Sternberg is a high school graduate. However, the data about his college education is not available on the internet.
- During an interview, Catherine told that she met Philip after one of her auditions.
- Moreover, their first date was on the screening of “Knocked Up” movie.
- Within their six months of their relationship, Philip and Reitman engaged each other.
- His height of 6 Feet 1 Inch (185 centimeters tall).
- He weighs around 79 kilograms (174 Pound) approximately. The director maintains his physique by working out in the gym about 3-4 days a week.
Read Also: Who is Actress Heather Rae Young? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Money Factor: In 2019, Philip Sternberg estimated Net worth is $1.5 million US Dollars (As of 2019).
- The producer is a very private person and likes to keep his personal life behind the spotlight.
- In fact, he is also not very active on various social media accounts like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.