Rajan Anandan (born in 1966) is an Indian Angel Investor, Businessman, and Executive from New Delhi, India. Meanwhile, he is Google India’s MD in South Asia. Still, Rajan resigns from his current role. In fact, he decides to join the Silicon Valley-based Sequoia Capital. Actually, it is a Venture Capital Organization.
Mr. Anandan invests in the early age start-ups. As of now, he has provided support to more than 80 startups. The list includes Unacademy, Druva, and Capillary Technologies. On the other hand, Rajan worked for Google for 8 years. In that time, he tries to build an internet ecosystem for the organization.
He is also responsible for driving growth for Google India. Furthermore, Anandan stays with the company for the month. In the meantime, Vikas Agnihotri who is responsible for country sales becomes the interim Managing Director.
The President of Google Asia Pacific Scott Beaumont wishes him luck for the future. Apart from that, Rajan indulges in funding task with the Sequoia Capital. He plans to invest around $1.5 million in the start-ups of the South Asian countries.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
This Business Executive was born in 1966 in New Delhi, India. At Present, Rajan Anandan’s age is about 53 years old in 2019. Additionally, no updates regarding his mom-dad found. In fact, Rajan is a bright student in his school days.
He attracts towards technology development. Later on, he moves to the United States for his higher education.
In fact, Rajan did his BSc (Mechanical Engineering) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Then, he has earned his MSc in Manufacturing and System Engineering at Stanford University.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Rajan Anandan.|
|Profession||Angel Investor & Former Google MD South Asia.|
|Famous For||Resigns from Google to join Sequoia Capital.|
|Age (As of 2019)||53 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1966.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New Delhi, India.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Will Update|
|Current Residence||New Delhi, India.|
|Work Experience||1. McKinsey Company, Partner (1992-2003).
2. Dell Inc, Country General Manager & VP (2004-2008).
3. Microsoft India, MD (September 2008 to August 2010).
4. Google India, MD (2011-2019).
5. Sequoia Capital (2019).
|Angel Investment in Startups||1. Unacademy.
6. BOV Capital, Sri Lanka.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Biceps Size||11.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-31.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Found.
Mother: Will Update.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Name Not Found.|
|Children||Son: Not Known.
Daughter: Name Not Found.
|Highest Qualification||1. BSc (Mechanical Engineering) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
2. MSc (Manufacturing and System Engineering) at the Stanford University.
|School||Private School in New Delhi.|
|Alma Mater||1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
2. Stanford University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Anil Kapoor.
Actress: Sushmita Sen.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland, Berlin, Zurich & London.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Playing Golf & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Dishes||Biryani, Dhokla, Mattar-Paneer & Cheese Chilli.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Rs. 50 Crore Indian Rupees (As of 2019).|
|Yearly Income||Rs. 5-10 Crore INR.|
|Office Address||Sequoia Capital, Silicon Valley.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rajan Anandan
- Rajan joins Microsoft and Dell during 2010.
- Later on, he goes with Google India and heads the South Asian business.
- In fact, he is building his profile of an Angel Investor in India.
- Recently, there is an Rs. 100 Crore investment made by him to BOV Capital.
- As per Wikipedia, the startup is finance based founded in 2016.
- His major funding is in TravelKhana, EasyGov, Instamojo, and WebEngage.
- Money Factor: Presently, Rajan Anandan Net worth is around Rs. 50 Crore Indian Rupees.
- Additionally, Mr. Anandan mainly focuses on tech startups.
Explore More: The Biography of Manu Sawhney | Trivia, Profile & Life Story
- He is the partner in the McKinsey Company from 1992 to 2003.
- Marriage & Kids: Meanwhile, the 52-year-old’s relationship status is married. He is the father of two children. Though, Ranjan’s wife and children names not provided.