Ranjeni Munusamy (born in 1969) is a South African Senior Journalist and Associate Editor from Centurion Pretoria (South Africa). In addition to this, she employed in the Tiso Blackstar Group on the Senior Journalist position. She received R143, 621.78 money and settled the balance of her car purchased.
The amount allegedly transferred in the Wesbank account. Still, she used the slush fund of the criminal investigation department. Ms.Munusamy testified before Raymond Zondo (Deputy Chief Justice). Furthermore, Kobus Roelofse who is the Senior Hawks Officer discovered about the payment.
The corruption case connected with the Crime Intelligence Division (South African Police Service). There is a case concerned with the Atlantis Dealership based in Centurion Pretoria. Jan Venter is the principal dealer in the car company came in light during 2015.
Richard Mdluli (Former Head, Criminal Intelligence Department) used the department funds R300K. In 2008, Ranjeni did not employ as a journalist. She denied the allegations against her in the Zondo Commission.
Early Life, Parents & Education
Journalist Ranjeni Munusamy was born to her parents in 1969 (age 50 years old in 2019) in Centurion Pretoria, South Africa. Her birth details are an assumption from our side.
She looked close to her dad and mom. On the other hand, she completed her honors graduation in the High School. Ms. Munusamy studied journalism in the college.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Boyfriend
She has not updated anything related to her boyfriend. We are unaware of her present marital status. Though, she assumed to be secretive about her affairs and partner.
|Real Full Birth Name||Ranjeni Munusamy.|
|Profession||Senior Journalist and Associate Editor.|
|In The News For||Accused in the misuse of the police department funds for car payment in 2008-2009.|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||1969.|
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Centurion Pretoria (South Africa).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||Centurion Pretoria, South Africa.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.5.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Name Not Available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Name Not Found.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate Degree in Journalism.|
|Alma Mater.||Journalism College.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ranjeni Munusamy
- She rejoined the Tiso Blackstar Group on the Associate Editor place in 2017.
- Munusamy left her job at the Sunday Times.
- She leaked the documents to the City Press, rival publisher.
- In 2009, she appointed the spokesperson for the Blade Nzimande (Education Minister).
- Ranjeni was the close friend of Jacob Zuma.
- However, she banned from the EFF events.
- The media professionals of the Daily Maverick called Ranjeni Munusamy agents.
- Though, she attempted some wrong acts that ruined her career.
- Moreover, she faced some corruption and money laundering charges related to her car payment settlement.
- On the other hand, she confirmed that she supported in case investigation.