Rebecca Ellison (born December 05, 1980 – died May 02, 2015) is a British Homemaker, Famous Personality, and Sportsperson Partner from London. She is best-known as a long-term girlfriend and later spouse of Rio Ferdinand (English former professional footballer).
He played as a center-back for the England national team from 1997 to 2011. Rio even remained a member of the three FIFA World Cup team. Many big media sources labeled him to be one of England’s greatest ever players.
The footballer made a debut in 1996 with the West Ham United team. Furthermore, he performed for teams like Manchester United, Leeds United, and Queens Park Rangers.
In his successful career, Ferdinand won numerous awards such as West Ham United Hammer of the Year, ESM Team of the Year, English Football Hall of Fame, etc. Money Factor: the accumulated Net worth of Rio Ferdinand is £58 million British Pound, as of 2019.
Love Life, Spouse & Children
The 34-years-old Rebecca Ellison first started a romantic relationship with her then-boyfriend, Rio in the early 2000s. Later, in 2006, she gave birth to their first child i.e. a son named Lorenz Ferdinand.
Rebecca and Ferdinand then blessed with another boy named Tate Ferdinand in 2008. The next year, Ellison tied the knot with her husband “Rio Gavin Ferdinand” in a private ceremony.
In 2011, Rio Ferdinand’s spouse and the footballer welcomed their third child, a daughter “Tia Ferdinand”. Unfortunately, Rebecca passed away at the age of 34 due to breast cancer on May 02, 2015.
On September 27, 2019, Rio Gavin wedded his girlfriend “Kate Wright” (Reality TV Star and Businesswoman). Their wedding ceremony took place in Turkey and many big celebrities attended the wedding.
|Real Full Birth Name||Rebecca Ellison.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Rio Ferdinand (English former professional footballer).|
|Age (As of 2015)||34 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 05, 1980.|
|Date of Death||May 02, 2015.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||England, United Kingdom.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius.|
|Current Residence||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Rio Gavin.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Rio Gavin Ferdinand.|
|Son||Tate and Lorenz Ferdinand.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hiddleston.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading and Listening to music.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rebecca Ellison
- Rio Ferdinand’s wife used to celebrate her birthday on the 5th of December. Rebecca Ellison was born in the year 1980 in England, United Kingdom. Hence, her age was 34 years old, as of 2015.
- There is almost no information available about her father, mother, siblings, education, and early life available on the internet.
- Her spouse, Rio, made their sons, Tate & Lorenz to walk down the aisle with Kate in order to give tribute to Ellison.
- After her death, Ferdinand’s best friend Lisa revealed to Rio that she never wanted him to stay alone for the rest of his life.
- The couple stayed with each other for almost 15 years before Rebecca gave up her life to cancer.
- In 2000, she and her future partner met each other for the first time in a night club.
- Initially, Ellison wasn’t ready to give her number to the footballer but later Rio Gavin convinced her with his charm.
- During their affair, the football player faced numerous cheating allegations from various women. In fact, in 2010, he unsuccessfully sued the Sunday Mirror who revealed his alleged affair with Carly Storey.
- According to their source, Rio had romantic links with ten ladies at the same time he was dating Rebecca.
- However, she always trusted Ferdinand and stood by him during his difficult time.